Assistant Professor, Dept of ECE
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91-9500978139
Rakesh.R teaches Electronics subjects at the Periyar Maniammai institute of science and technology and is an Assistant Professor.He also serve as Director i/c for Centre for University Industry Interaction.
Completed B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Mount Zion College of Engineering and Technology,Pudukkottai and , M.E in Industrial Engineering from College of Engineering, Guindy,AnnaUniversity, Chennai, and has completed MBA in Human Resource Management from Alagappa University (distance education mode). He is currently doing PhD in Automation and Robotics Engineering from Hidustan Instittue of Technology & Science, Chennai.
He worked as a Software Engineer in Cognizant Technology Solution ,Chenai for a period of 2 years.Later he started his academic career in Periyar Maniammai institute of science and technology from 2009 and worked as Assistant Professor in the department of ECE. He has extensive academic and administrative experience covering the past 10 years. He has published research papers in national journals, international journals and conference proceedings. He is one of the authorized trainer in Automation technology certified by M/s Bosch Rexroth,Germany. He is one of the team member in e-Yantra project of IIT Bombay.
PATENT: He holds one international PATENT for the project done for Indian Air force Station
(1st Make in India project under defense) and he has received the appreciation letter for the same.
MEMBERSHIP:: 1.Life member is ISTE (Membership num:127780)
2.Life member in NSR (national skill registry) an initiative of NASSCOM
Automation Technology, Robotics, Mechatronics.
1. PLC based Automated safety systems in car-CiiT International Journal of Programmable Device Circuits and SystemsPrint: ISSN 0974 – 973X & Online: ISSN 0974 – 9624 –March 2013 edition
2.“Green House Horticulture using PLC”CiiT International Journal of Programmable Device Circuits and SystemsPrint: CIIT-IJ-6869–October 2016 edition
3. Automation in Biomethanation plant using PLC and SCADA. International Journal of Bio-Science and Bio-Technology Vol.8, No.2 (2016), pp.171-180
4. Single Electron Tunneling logic design-CIIT- ISSN 0974-973x -0.8 impact factor-2-2013
5. Role of VLSI in OFDM transecievers-CIIT-ISSN 0974 – 973X & Online: ISSN 0974 – 9624
6. Histogram – Based Image registration for Real – Time High Dynamic Range Videos- CiiT
ISSN 0974 – 9675 Online : 0974 – 956X –May 2011
7. “Data Glove operated Quadcopter for nursing the Patient”-IJRAR E-ISSN-2348-1269,P-ISSN 2349-5138 published in June 2019.
8.”A statistical approach on experimental study for determining switching frequency of inductive sensor using PLC” IJRAR E-ISSN-2348-1269,P-ISSN 2349-5138 published in June 2019.
9.Pilot Drone for Convoy Escort, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE)ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8 Issue-4, November 2019
10.Autonoumous pesticide spraying robotic vehicle for spatial crops in agriculture field.-journal of Xidian university,ISSN No:1001:2400 published in April 2020.
11.A statistical approach on experimental study for determining switching frequency of retro reflector sensor using PLC- ; International Journal of Advance Research, Ideas and Innovations in Technology, ISSN: 2454-132X, (Volume 6, Issue 3) published in May 2020.
12.A statistical study on segregation and reuse of domestic waste in apartments of metro cities using automation technology-AEGAEUM Journal(UGC—CARE journal)
13. A STATISTICAL APPROACH ON EXPERIMENTAL STUDY FOR DETERMINING SWITCHING FREQUENCY OF INDUCTIVE SENSOR USING PLC-IJRAR, © 2019 IJRAR June 2019, Volume 6, Issue 2, (E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138)
14. DATAGLOVE OPERATED QUADCOPTER FOR NURSING THE PATIENT- International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR, Volume 6 Issue 2 , Date of Publication: June 2019 2019-06-03 01:51:36
15. Experimental Study on behavior of SAGWCR (Suction Adhesive Glass wall Climbing Robot) using k means anomaly method in Edge Computing , ‘Juni Khyat’ at Volume-X Issue-VII, July 2020.
16. AN IMPACT OF CORANA VIRUS COVID-19 IN INDIA DURING THE INITIAL LOCKDOWN PERIOD – A STATISTICAL STUDY, ‘Juni Khyat’ at Volume-X Issue-VII, June 2020.
1. Presented paper in International conference on Contemporary issues on Management & Technology @ Malaysia on March 2016
2. 3 days National workshop on emerging technology in teaching and learning conducted by CIIL –Mysore-2014
3.Participatedin National ISTE by workshop on Signals and Systems conducted by IIT,Kharagpur -2013
4. Single Electron Encoded Logic Full adder–NCRTET-ISBN97893510869-5
5.Presented paper Biometric “Based Wireless Electronic System in Real Time Application”atArasu Engineering College,Kumbakonam on 6th April 2011.
6. Presented paper “Motor Control using Fuzzy Logic”atSudharsan Engineering College,Pudukkottai on 5th April 2011.
7. Presented paper Biometric “Histogram Based Image registration”at PSN College of Engieering ,Tirunelveli on 8th April 2011.
8. Presented paper Biometric “Histogram Based Image registration”at PSN College of Engineering ,Tirunelveli on 8th April 2011.
9. Presented paper Biometric “Implementation of E-card for Tracking the System using ZigbeeTechnology “at The Rajaas Engineering College,Vadakkangulam on 7th April 2011
10. Presented paper Biometric “INTERNET BASED INTELLIGENT SYSTEM FOR GOVERNING REMOTE EQUIPMENT”at KLN college ,Madurai on 7th April 2011
11. Presented paper Biometric “Image Compression using SPHIT algorithm”atJayam College of Engineering ,Dharmapuri on 7th April 2011.
12.FDP: Underwent short term course on Industrial Robotics and Automation technology for 5 days (ie 26th to 30 th Sep 2019) sponsored by AICTE under ATAL mission and organized by IIITDM,Kancheepuram.
CountriesVisited: Nepal, Malaysia, Germany