International Society for Scientific Network Awards
The ISSN Awards is a private society of distinguished scholars, professionals and researchers. The ISSN is charged with providing independent, objective advice to the world on matters related to science and technology. Nominees are elected by their peers in the outstanding contributions to research. The ISSN is committed to furthering science, and its members are active contributors to the international scientific community.
Working to provide independent, objective analysis and advice to the nation and conduct other activities to solve complex problems and inform public policy decisions. We also encourage education and research, recognize outstanding contributions to knowledge, and increase public understanding in matters of science, engineering, medicine and so on.
To honor the individuals for extraordinary achievements and significant contributions in the field of Agriculture, Engineering, Medical Science, Management, and Humanities, Social Science and so on.
RECENT WINNERS OF 2020
Martín Eusebio Barra LópezInnovative Researcher Award in Physiotherapy
Atsushi OhbuchiBest Researcher Award in Inorganic chemistry, Analytical chemistry
Dr Daniel W.M. ChanOutstanding Researcher Award in Building and Real Estate
Nuria Viejo-FernándezYoung Researcher Award in Omni-Channel consumer behavior
Alexandrina S NikovaRemarkable Researcher award in Neurosurgery
Dr. Georgios F. ZarotisRemarkable Researcher Award in Sport Management, Leisure and Health Studies
Martín Eusebio Barra López
Associated professor in the International University of Catalonia
Physiotherapist in a Primary Care Center of the Catalan Institute of Health
Member of the: Primary Health Care Research Group in Pathology of the Locomotor System
– Ph.D. in Sport and Health Sciences – University of Zaragoza (2016)
– Master in Orthopedic Manual Therapy – University of Zaragoza (2013)
– Master in Primary Health Investigation – Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (2012)
– Physiotherapist Degree – University of Zaragoza (1994)
R& D PROJECTS FUNDED THROUGH COMPETITIVE CALLS
– Effectiveness of transverse abdominis muscle training in patients with chronic low back
– Effectiveness of two suboccipital manual techniques in pain and blood pressure in patients with chronic cervicalgia. (2011)
– II International OMT-E Congress. Best Communication Prize. 2013
– Catalan Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Best Research Work. 2013
– 1st OMT-E Congress. Second Best Communication Prize. 2010
– National FREMAP Congress of Physiotherapy. Second Best Communication Prize. 2007
1. Short- and mid-term effects of adding upper cervical manual therapy to a conventional physical therapy program in patients with chronic mechanical neck pain. Randomized controlled clinical trial. Clinical Rehabilitation. 2020. doi/10.1177/0269215520965054
2. The supporting role of the teres major muscle, an additional component in glenohumeral stability? An anatomical and radiological study. Medical Hypothesis. 2020;141:109728.
3. Comparative study of the effects of two inhibitory suboccipital techniques in non-symptomatic subjects with limited cervical mobility. Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation. 2018;31(6):1193-1200.
4. Efectivitat de l’entrenament muscular del transvers de l’abdomen en pacients amb dolor lumbar crònic. Actualitzacions en Fisioteràpia. 2018:15:5-15.
5. Effectiveness of diacutaneous fibrolysis for the treatment of chronic lateral epicondylalgia: a randomized clinical trial. Clinical Rehabilitation. 2018;32(5):644-653.
6. Effectiveness of a specific manual approach to the suboccipital region in patients with chronic mechanical neck pain and rotation deficit in the upper cervical spine: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. 2017;18:384.
7. Functional Massage of the Teres Major Muscle in Patients with Subacromial Impingement Syndrome. A Randomized Controlled Case Series Study. International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Case Reports. 2016;8(1):1-10.
Dr. Atsushi Ohbuchi received the Doctor of Engineering (2009) in analytical chemistry from Meiji University, Japan. He is a Senior Scientist of Rigaku Corporation in the field of analytical chemistry using X ray diffraction , X ray fluorescence Spectrometry , total reflection X ray fluorescence spectrometry and small angle X ray scattering. He is using mainly X ray analysis techniques in addition to other instrumental techniques such as gamma ray spectrometry for comprehending characteristics of some materials, especially, environment and functional materials which are environmental water, municipal solid waste fly ash, soil , mineral , oil, polymer, metal, cement, refractory and etc . Besides , pharmaceutical materials are one of the research materials for comprehending characteristics. Dr.Ohbuchi is developing analytical method s for some materials and synthetic method of inorganic materials by combining knowledge of inorganic chemistry, synthetic chemistry, crystallography and so on. He has concern for the development of new X ray instruments and he had participated in the development of X ray instruments. He was a part time lecture at Meiji University to teach his specialty for 5 years.
Dr Daniel W.M. Chan
Asso. Prof. Dr Daniel W.M. Chan, BEng(Hons), PhD, MAPM, MHKICM, MASCE, MHKIPM, MAIPM, MCABE, MAIB, Chartered Building Engineer (United Kingdom), Registered Construction Manager (Hong Kong) Dr Daniel W.M. Chan is currently an Associate Professor in Construction Project Management at the Department of Building and Real Estate of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. He was appointed as an Assistant Professor on 1 July 2003 and was promoted to Associate Professor on 1 July 2010. He obtained his BEng(Hons) degree in Civil and Structural Engineering and PhD degree in Construction Project Management from the Department of Civil Engineering, The
University of Hong Kong. He is a Project Manager, Chartered Building Engineer (United Kingdom) and Registered Construction Manager (Hong Kong) by profession. He had served as the Programme Award Coordinator for "MSc/PgD in Construction and Real Estate" for 10 years between January 2007 and June 2016. Then he was appointed as the Associate Head of Department (Teaching and Learning) and the Chairman of the Departmental Learning and Teaching Committee (DLTC) for 3 years between July 2016 and June 2019. He has been serving as the Chairman of Departmental Undergraduate Programme Committee since 1 July 2019 and the Deputy Programme Director for the professional "Doctor of International Real Estate
and Construction (DIREC)" since 1 July 2020. His research interests include Construction Time Performance, Construction
Procurement Systems, Relational and Collaborative Contracting, Partnering and Alliancing, Target Cost Contracting (TCC), New Engineering Contract (NEC), Public Private Partnership (PPP), Construction Safety Management, Sustainability Performance Assessment Models for Green Building Projects, Building Information Modelling (BIM) in Construction Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), and Public Private Partnership (PPP) Models for Delivering Smart Buildings and Infrastructure Development Projects. He has co-authored 17 research monographs, 2 scholarly textbooks, 2 book chapters, 124 journal articles, 123 conference papers and 12 consultancy reports up to November 2020.
Dr Chan is also a Member of the Association for Project Management (MAPM), Hong Kong Institute of Construction Managers (MHKICM), American Society of Civil Engineers (MASCE), Hong Kong Institute of Project Management (MHKIPM), Australian Institute of Project Management (MAIPM), Chartered Association of Building Engineers (MCABE), and Australian Institute of Building (MAIB).
Please refer to my official personal website for details via URL:
Dr. Nuria Viejo-Fernández is lecturer at University of Oviedo (Spain) in the field of marketing, mainly related to omni-channel strategy, and webrooming and showrooming consumer behaviours. Her teaching career began in the academic year 2015/2016, teaching and coordinating more than 14 different subjects in various Degrees such as Business Administration and Management, Commerce and Marketing, Accounting and Finance,
Management and Public Administration, and Double Degree in Business Administration and Law. As regards her activity as a researcher, she contributes the following articles to prestigious
journals and publishing company (KRK Ed.):
Webroomers versus showroomers: Are they the same? (2018). Journal of Business Research, 92, 300-320.
Different kinds of research shoppers, different cognitive affective consequences (2019).
Spanish Journal of Marketing−ESIC, 23(1), 45-68.
Service Failure, Threat or Opportunity to Engage a Research Shopper? (2019). Journal of Business Administration Research, 2(3), 37-45.
Is showrooming really so terrible? Start understanding showroomers (2020). Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 54, 102048.
Retailers, you can get omni-shopper's satisfaction! (2020). Journal of Business Administration Research, 3(4), 24-33.
COVID-19, the ideal opportunity to move into the Omni-Channel Retailing (2020).
Journal of Textile Science & Fashion Technology, 7(1).
Consecuencias del comportamiento de compra multicanal del consumidor: Emociones, satisfacción y lealtad (pp. 391-416).
Factores condicionantes del comportamiento de compra multicanal del consumidor (pp.225-250).
El comportamiento omnicanal y las rutas de procesamiento de la información.
Webrooming versus showrooming (pp. 237-270).
Within her activity as a researcher, it is worth noting that she belongs to Smart Marketing Advances in Research and Theory, carrying out projects financed by the Spanish government and for private companies.
She also contributes as an evaluator for several prestigious journals. As a result, she has been awarded as the best reviewer of the Spanish Journal of Marketing-ESIC.
Alexandrina S Nikova
Alexandrina Nikova is a resident, master and PhD student in neurosurgery, as well as mentor anf translator on the coursera platform. She is author of a book entitled “Cervical spine surgery and the operating team” and more than 20 articles published in international journals. Currently, A. Nikova is member of the EANS, the EANO, the Hellenic Medical Association, the Hellenic surgical society, society of junior doctors, the Medical Association of Switzerland and the Hellenic resuscitation council.