Find answers to your queries by clicking the respective frequently asked questions given below
Frequently Asked Questions
- Scientific officer,
- Students [Only those who have entitled with research]
- We create an Exclusive Webpage for the Winner.
- It brings researchers online by the very objective of building community around a subject, having a positive social impact.
- It is also possible to go beyond engaging the attendees through online contests and reach out to ensure surrounding communities, staff and other stakeholders benefit from it.
- Participating in ISSN Awards will be a novel learning/social experience in addition to the conventional enjoyment, memorable recreation etc.
- The energy of like minded individuals can find experts & influencers in the network.
- New Tools & Greater Focus.
- Learning beyond a field or interest.
- Networking – The ability to promote ideas and get immediate feedback from credible individuals.
- PROCESSES / STEPS INVOLVED: Step – 1: The Nominee has to fill the registration form and upload the necessary things as required. Step- 2: The Nominee has to send his/ her updated resume and scanned copy of institution Identity card through email to firstname.lastname@example.org (A bonafide letter from your institution can be sent in case of absence of Identity card) Step – 3: Nomination papers will be reviewed in the screening process (preliminary selection) Step – 4: Acknowledgement intimation will be communicated to the Nominee. Step – 5: ISSN Team may ask the proof for the credits mentioned in the Curriculum Vitae. (Optional) Step – 6: Cross verification of the data submitted. Step – 7: The selected nominees will be communicated via email. Step – 8: Registration fee should be done by the nominee on or after receiving our selection confirmation email for the benefits and services provided by us. Step – 9: A call letter against the winning of award will be sent to the winner after making registration fee. Step – 10: Benefits will be covered. Step – 11: Award Ceremony on 28th November at Sowbaghya Hall, Hotel Ramyas, Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu, India. Step – 12: Exclusive Webpage for the Award Winner Profile will be released and other ads-on services like news release will be done.
- Research Confederation (www.researchconfederation.com)
- Research Bureau Veritas (www.researchbureauveritas.com)
- Times of Research (www.timesofresearch.com)
- Oxford Research News (www.oxfordresearchnews.com)
- Chronicles Time (www.chroniclestime.com)
- Z24 News (www.z24news.com)
A proud winner's kit consists of the following essentials:
Research Bureau Veritas Certification
Bonafide Letter by Research Confederation
News release on award winning
Winner's showcase in our website
Award Receiving Glimpse
- Delegate fee can be paid through IMPS, NEFT, Direct bank deposit to the bank.
- The fee can also be paid through Paypal or western union on special request through email.
- Payment can also be done through paytm or google pay for which the wallet number can be given on request in email.
- Yes, the awardees can present a research or science work.
- Presentation time is 5mins and 2mins for queries.
- However, the presentation is not compulsory for all the awardees. Interested and willing candidate can take part in the presentation.
- Best honorable Places to Work
- Get an Edge Up benefits of increased awareness & leadership
- Boost Morale recognition from an outside source that will spur even more impact than internal recognition.
- Attractive Talent to potential hires
- Free Publicity and new connections, helps in increasing your visibility
- Go for Quality not Quantity
- Reinforce Corporate Professional and Scientific Direction
- Choose Scientific & Research Industry-Specific Awards
- Focus on Your Strengths to give your profile a better chance of reputation everywhere