• MD (Preventive & Social Medicine) Mumbai University. 2005
• MBBS Mumbai University. 1999
• Passed NET exam – 2008
• Selected for PhD course in Community Medicine by MUHS 2013.
• Passed the International exam in Lactation and received the IBCLC ( International Board certified Lactation Consultant )degree.
More than 20 presentations done in bimonthly scientific meeting and various national & international conferences
6 Papers in National & 11 in International journal
• Instrumental in organizing training programmes like on “ Leadership in HIV-AIDS” for UG students, Breastfeeding ORS and EC Pills for Anganwadi workers , ASHAs & CHVs, ‘Pre conference CME on Qualitative Research Methods for faculties
• Organized ‘State level workshop on Dengue & H1N1’ at LTMMC Sion on 19th September 2017.
• Conducted Warli & Rangoli workshop for staff of Sion hospital in 2015
• One Year Casualty Medical officer at Gurunanak Hospital, Bandra
• 16 years teaching experience to UG Students, & PG students, Nursing, BOTh, BPTh students at Terna Medical College, Nerul and KVG Medical college, Mangalore, LTMMC, Sion & Local Self Government, Mumbai
• Won 4th Prize in District level Marathi Essay competition at Mumbai city 2015
• Won 1st prize for best research paper in International conference on ‘Advances in Information Technology and Management’ 2016 titled ¬Study of Awareness and Use of Information Technology amongst Healthcare Practioners in Tertiary Healthcare Hospital in Metropolitan city.
• Received First prize in slogan competition organized by Marathi Vangmay Mandal of LTMMC & GH Sion
• Won prize for Rangoli competitions for consecutive 3 years at LTMMC Sion.
• International Society of Infectious diseases.(ISID)
• Breastfeeding Promotion Network of India (BPNI)
• Secretary of Mumbai Breastfeeding Promotion Committee.(MBPC)
• Co-Secretary of Marathi Vangmay Mandal
• Co-chairperson for scientific session at National IAPSM & IPHA conference at Pune on 11th March 2018