Dr. N. ANUPAMA., Eldest Daughter of Sri. Narendra Babu and Smt. Padmavathi currently work as Assistant Professor, P.G. Department of Botany, Maharani’s Science College for Women, Mysuru. In the first place, she wholeheartedly thank her parents especially her Father for being there in every single day of her life. She proudly declares “My Dad is to Me, what to Earth is the Sun”. She graciously dedicates all her Achievements, Awards and Recognition to her much-loved FATHER.
Education and Research Experience
Bachelor of Science in 2005 at St. Philomena’s College, Masters of Science in 2007, Master of Philosophy in 2009 and Doctor of Philosophy in 2016 at University of Mysore, Karnataka, India.
18 research articles in high Journal of repute and participated in more than 48 National and International conferences with prize, webinars and additionally taken part in more than 150 science online quizzes.
6 years research experience in her field of specialization besides handling lab for PG during research and 4 years teaching experience for PG students with concerned subjects.
Mentoring 6 M.Phil. and 15 M.Sc. PG project students to and she is as well a life time member of ISCA and IJRULA.
1. “Best Author Award” by Rula International Awards in 2018 by INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR RESEARCH UNDER LITERAL ACCESS for the article “Invitro Antimicrobial screening of medicinal plants against clinical and phtyopathogenic bacteria and fungi published in International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. 9(7): 3005-3014.
2. “Innovative Researcher Award” in “World Research Peace awards 2019” for “Excellence in the field of Research and Achievements in Academics” by INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR RESEARCH UNDER LITERAL ACCESS.
1. Felicitation for Ph.D. awardees organised by University of Mysore on account of 125th birthday celebration of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar on 14.04.2016, held at Bahadur Institute of Management Studies, Mysuru.
2. Felicitation for Ph.D. awardees organised by Vishwamanava Forum, University of Mysore on the occasion of Basava Jayanthi on 26.05.2016 held at Yuvaraja’s College centenary hall. Mysuru.
Area of interest
1. Biocontol management of plant diseases, Host pathogen interaction, Plant and soil sciences, Mycology, Mycotoxicology, Seed Technology and Diatom Ecology.
2. Multi-skilled and hopes to learn much about daily updates in science, research innovations, attending online webinars, moreover a rangoli artist and fantastic cook which is her great fervor.