Scientific and Academic Career
• Scientist positions @ CSIR- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO),
Chandigarh, India: (From 08/04/2008)
• FCT Postdoc Fellow @ Instituto Superior Tecnico, Lisbon, Portugal: From December
2004 – December 2007
• Visiting Scientist @ Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Hanyang
University, Seoul, South Korea: (i) From December 2015 to February 2016. (ii) From
August 2017 to September 2017)
• CSIR Raman Fellow @ Institute of Materials in Electrical Engineering 1, RWTH Aachen
University, Aachen, Germany: From April 2019 to July 2019.
Degree Subject Year Univ/Board Grade
Ph.D. Chemistry 2004 IIT Roorkee, India —
M.Phil Ind. Methods 1998 IIT Roorkee, India First
of Chem. Anal. (Univ. Roorkee)
M.Sc. Chemistry 1997 Rohilkhand Univ. First
B.Sc. Chemistry, Physics, 1995 Gurukula Univ. First
Maths Haridwar, India
Analytical Chemistry and Biochemistry, Biosensors, Nanoscience, Material Science,
Environmental Chemistry, Energy Harvesting, Adsorption
• Faculty for Ph.D./M. Tech Course on Analytical Instrumentation since 2013.
• Course Coordinator of M. Tech (Instrumentation) Course on Advanced Materials and
Nanosensors during 2011-2013.
• Visiting Faculty for Ph.D./M. Tech Course on Environmental Nanotechnology during
December 2015 to February 2016 & August to September 2017.
Ph. D. Students (As main Guide) – 7 (Awarded), 4 (Pursuing)
M. Tech Projects – More than 25
B. Tech/M. Sc. – More than 25
Post-docs – 02
Awards and Recognitions
• 2018, CSIR Raman Research Fellowship
• 2017 & 2015, Hanyang University’s Visiting Professor Program
• 2004 & 2008, Postdoc Research Fellowship (Foundation of Science and Technology,
• 2001, Senior Research Fellowship (CSIR, India)
• 06 Best Paper/Poster Awards in National/International conferences
• Research news covered by Nature India, TERI Nano Newsflash, United Nation
(Coordinating Centre for Asia and the Pacific) Newsletter, www.nanowerk.com,
www.globalmedicaldiscovery.com, http://www.nanobionics,net, http://www.rerid.org,
• 04 Technology Transfers – (i) M/s Nanoshel India Pvt. Ltd. Chandigarh, India (ii) M/s
Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd., Delhi (iii) M/s Adv Metals Combine Pvt. Ltd., Delhi, India (iv)
M/s Amesys India, Ambala, India
• 01 Consultancy Project with M/s Dravya Daksh Overseas LLP, Rajasthan
• 02 Patents (Filed)
• More than 155 research papers in international journals (List Attached), Average
Impact Factor of publications since last 5 years = 5
• More than 100 presentations in International/National conferences
• Books/Book Chapters: 08
• h-Index – 35 (Google)
• Citations: More than 4500 (Google Scholar)
Ongoing Projects as Project Leader:
• Development of novel fluorescent platforms for the detection of heavy metals in water
(DBT, India), February 2018-January 2021. (Project Leader)
• Molybdenum disulphide nanotemplates based electrochemical nanosensor for food
toxins AFBI and AFM (SERB, India), August 2018-July 2021. (Project Leader)
• Advanced functional nanosurfaces for optical sensing of emerging pollutants and their
removal (CSIR, India), April 2020-March 2022. (Project Leader)
• Diagnostic system for sensitive detection of circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs) using Fiber
Optic immunosensor. (CSIR, India), April 2020-March 2022. (Co-Project Leader)
Completed Project as Project Leader:
• Process technology for obtaining highly adsorbent material from battery waste. CSIR
Project, October 2015 – March 2016 (Project Leader)
• Optical sensors with integrated hierarchical chemical structures. CSIR Project, April
2012 – March 2017 (Project Leader)
• Characterization of the glucometer’s test strip for 2-electrode 3- connector and 3-
electrode 4-connector designs. Industrial Consultancy Project, (June 2017-October
2017) (Project Leader)
• Development of electrochemical biosensing platforms for cardiac markers (CSIR, India),
April 2018 – March 2020 (Co-Project Leader)
Establishment / In-charge of Institutional Research Facilities
UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, FTIR Spectrometer, Particle Size Analyzer, Field Emission Scanning
Electron Microscope, Atomic Force Microscope, Surface Plasmon Resonance Refractometer,
Electrochemical Work Station, Surface Area Analyzer, Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
<span data-mce-type=”bookmark” style=”display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;” class=”mce_SELRES_start”></span>
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS IN PEER-REVIEWED JOURNALS
(*Corresponding author/first author)
1. Conductive and porous ZIF-67/PEDOT hybrid composite as superior electrode for all-solid-state
symmetrical supercapacitors. V Shrivastav, S Sundriyal, A Kaur, UK Tiwari, S Mishra, A Deep*.
Journal of Alloys and Compounds 843, 155992 (2020).
2. PANI/PbS QD nanocomposite structure for visible light driven photocatalytic degradation of
rhodamine 6G. VA Chhabra, R Kaur, MS Walia, KH Kim, A Deep. Environmental Research 186, 109615
3. Nanotwinning: Generation, properties, and application. P Uttam, V Kumar, KH Kim, A Deep*.
Materials & Design, 192, 108752 (2020).
4. A review on mobile phones as bacterial reservoirs in healthcare environments and potential device
decontamination approaches. N Bhardwaj, M Khatri, SK Bhardwaj, C Sonne, A Deep*, KH Kim.
Environmental Research 186, 109569 (2020).
5. ZIF-67 derived Co3S4 hollow microspheres and WS2 nanorods as a hybrid electrode material for
flexible 2V solid-state supercapacitor. V Shrivastav, S Sundriyal, P Goel, V Shrivastav, UK Tiwari, A
Deep*. Electrochimica Acta 345, 136194 (2020).
6. Metal-organic frameworks-derived titanium dioxide–carbon nanocomposite for supercapacitor
applications. V Shrivastav, S Sundriyal, KH Kim, RK Sinha, UK Tiwari, A Deep*. International Journal
of Energy Research https://doi.org/10.1002/er.5328 (2020).
7. Tantalum oxide thin films for electrochemical pH sensor. N Sharma, M Kumar, N Kumari, A Deep, JK
Goswamy, AL Sharma. Materials Research Express 7(3), 036405 (2020).
8. Metalloporphyrinic metal-organic frameworks: Controlled synthesis for catalytic applications in
environmental and biological media. SA Younis, DK Lim, KH Kim, A Deep*. Advances in Colloid and
Interface Science 277, 102108 (2020).
9. Investigations of potent biocompatible metal-organic framework for efficient encapsulation and
delivery of Gemcitabine: biodistribution, pharmacokinetic and cytotoxicity study. P Kush, M Kaur,
M Sharma, J Madan, P Kumar, A Deep, KH Kim. Biomedical Physics & Engineering Express 6(2),
10. Theoretical prediction of thermal and electronic properties of metal-organic frameworks. H Kaur, S
Sundriyal, V Kumar, AL Sharma, KH Kim, B Wang, A Deep*. Journal of Industrial and Engineering
Chemistry 80, 136-151 (2019).
11. Luminescent metal-organic frameworks and their composites: Potential future materials for
organic light emitting displays. H Kaur, S Sundriyal, V Pachauri, S Ingebrandt, KH Kim, AL Sharma,
A Deep*. Coordination Chemistry Reviews 401, 213077 (2019).
12. Biodistribution and Pharmacokinetic Study of Gemcitabine Hydrochloride Loaded Biocompatible
Iron-Based Metal Organic Framework. P Kush, T Bajaj, M Kaur, J Madan, UK Jain, P Kumar, A Deep,
KH Kim. Journal of Inorganic and Organometallic Polymers and Materials 1-15 (2019).
13. A graphene electrode functionalized with aminoterephthalic acid for impedimetric immunosensing
of Escherichia coli. A Gupta, SK Bhardwaj, AL Sharma, A Deep*. Microchimica Acta 186 (12), 800
14. Computational analysis to study the effect of infusion of Tetracyanoquinodimethane in zinc based
metal-organic framework. V Kumar, H Kaur, K Tankeshwar, A Deep*. Materials Research Express 7
(1), 015001 (2019).
15. Synergistic Antimicrobial Activity in Ampicillin Loaded Core-Shell ZnO@ ZIF-8 Particles. GC
Mohanta, SK Pandey, IK Maurya, TS Sahota, SK Mondal, A Deep*. ChemistrySelect 4 (41), 12002-
16. Application of Zr-Cluster-Based MOFs for the Adsorptive Removal of Aliphatic Aldehydes (C1 to C5)
from an Industrial Solvent. K Vikrant, YX Deng, KH Kim, SA Younis, DW Boukhvalov, WS Ahn, A Deep.
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 11 (47), 44270-44281 (2019).
17. Metal-organic frameworks (MOFs) and their composites as electrodes for lithium battery
applications: Novel means for alternative energy storage. V Shrivastav, S Sundriyal, P Goel, H Kaur,
SK Tuteja, K Vikrant, KH Kim, UK Tiwari, A Deep*. Coordination Chemistry Reviews 393, 48-78
18. Photocatalytic mineralization of hydrogen sulfide as a dual-phase technique for hydrogen
production and environmental remediation. K Vikrant, KH Kim, A Deep*. Applied Catalysis B:
Environmental 118025 (2019)
19. Organophosphate hydrolase conjugated UiO-66-NH2 MOF based highly sensitive optical detection
of methyl parathion. J Mehta, S Dhaka, AK Paul, S Dayananda, A Deep*. Environmental Research 174,
20. Application of an enzyme encapsulated metal-organic framework composite for convenient sensing
and degradation of methyl parathion. J Mehta, S Dhaka, N Bhardwaj, AK Paul, S Dayananda, SE Lee,
KH Kim, A Deep*. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 290, 267-274 (2019).
21. Significantly enhanced performance of rGO/TiO2 nanosheet composite electrodes based 1.8 V
symmetrical supercapacitor with use of redox additive electrolyte. S Sundriyal, V Shrivastav, M
Sharma, S Mishra, A Deep*. Journal of Alloys and Compounds 790, 377-387 (2019).
22. Glycoconjugates coated gold nanorods based novel biosensor for optical detection and
photothermal ablation of food borne bacteria. S Kaushal, N Priyadarshi, AK Pinnaka, S Soni, A Deep,
NK Singhal. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 289, 207-215 (2019).
23. Enhanced hydrothermal stability of Cu MOF by post synthetic modification with amino acids. R Rani,
A Deep, B Mizaikoff, S Singh. Vacuum 164, 449-457 (2019).
24. Nanomaterials as efficient platforms for sensing DNA. K Vikrant, N Bhardwaj, SK Bhardwaj, KH Kim,
A Deep*. Biomaterials 214, 119215 (2019).
25. Two-dimensional transition metal dichalcogenides assisted biofunctionalized optical fiber SPR
biosensor for efficient and rapid detection of bovine serum albumin. S Kaushik, UK Tiwari, A Deep,
RK Sinha. Scientific Reports 9 (1), 1-11 (2019).
26. Cyclodextrin-metal–organic framework (CD-MOF): From synthesis to applications. T Rajkumar, D
Kukkar, KH Kim, JR Sohn, A Deep*. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry 72, 50-66 (2019).
27. Advanced Functional Structure-Based Sensing and Imaging Strategies for Cancer Detection:
Possibilities, Opportunities, Challenges, and Prospects. V Kumar, D Kukkar, B Hashemi, KH Kim, A
Deep*. Advanced Functional Materials 29 (16), 1807859 (2019).
28. Development of an advanced electrochemical biosensing platform for E. coli using hybrid metal-
organic framework/polyaniline composite. A Gupta, SK Bhardwaj, AL Sharma, KH Kim, A Deep*.
Environmental Research 171, 395-402 (2019).
29. Redox additive electrolyte study of Mn–MOF electrode for supercapacitor applications. S Sundriyal,
V Shrivastav, M Sharma, S Mishra, A Deep*. ChemistrySelect 4 (9), 2585-2592 (2019).
30. Optical detection of waterborne pathogens using nanomaterials. N Bhardwaj, SK Bhardwaj, D Bhatt,
DK Lim, KH Kim, A Deep*. TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry (2019).
31. Study of Manganese-1, 4-Benzenedicarboxylate Metal Organic Framework Electrodes Based Solid
State Symmetrical Supercapacitor. S Sundriyal, S Mishra, A Deep*. Energy Procedia 158, 5817-5824
32. Metal–organic frameworks (MOFs) for the removal of emerging contaminants from aquatic
environments. S Dhaka, R Kumar, A Deep, MB Kurade, SW Ji, BH Jeon. Coordination Chemistry
Reviews 380, 330-352 (2019).
33. Nanomaterials for sensing of formaldehyde in air: Principles, applications, and performance
evaluation. D Kukkar, K Vellingiri, R Kaur, SK Bhardwaj, A Deep*, KH Kim. Nano Research (2), 225-
34. Highly sensitive optical biosensing of Staphylococcus aureus with an antibody/metal–organic
framework bioconjugate. N Bhardwaj, SK Bhardwaj, D Bhatt, SK Tuteja, KH Kim, A Deep*. RSC
Analytical Methods 11 (7), 917-923 (2019).
35. Nanomaterial-based electrochemical sensors for the detection of neurochemicals in biological
matrices. A Azzouz, KY Goud, N Raza, E Ballesteros, SE Lee, J Hong, A Deep*, KH Kim. TrAC Trends in
Analytical Chemistry 110, 15-34 (2019).
36. A three-phase copper MOF-graphene-polyaniline composite for effective sensing of ammonia. SK
Bhardwaj, GC Mohanta, AL Sharma, KH Kim, A Deep*. Analytica Chimica Acta 1043, 89-97 (2018).
37. A high-performance symmetrical supercapacitor with combination of ZIF-67/rGO composite
electrode and redox additive electrolyte. S Sundriyal, V Shrivastav, H Kaur, S Mishra, A Deep*. ACS
Omega 3 (12), 17348-17358 (2018)
38. A critical review on the metal sensing capabilities of optically active nanomaterials: Limiting factors,
mechanism, and performance evaluation. D Kukkar, K Vellingiri, V Kumar, A Deep*, KH Kim. TrAC
Trends in Analytical Chemistry 109, 227-246 (2018).
39. Recent Progress in Biological and Chemical Sensing by Luminescent Metal-Organic Frameworks. D
Kukkar, K Vellingiri, , KH Kim, A Deep*. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 273, 1346-1370 (2018).
40. The utilization of zinc recovered from alkaline battery waste as metal precursor in the synthesis of
metal-organic framework. K Vellingiri, DCW Tsang, KH Kim, A Deep*, T Dutta, DW Boukhvalov.
Journal of Cleaner Production 199, 995-1006 (2018).
41. Synthesis and solar cell application of a composite of Eu-BTB MOF with functionalized graphene. SK
Sharma, H Kaur, K Kumar, M Tyagi, A Deep*. Materials Research Express 5 (12), 125501 (2018).
42. Potential use of polymers and their complexes as media for storage and delivery of fragrances. R
Kaur, D Kukkar, SK Bhardwaj, KH Kim, A Deep*. Journal of Controlled Release 285, 81-95 (2018).
43. Bioactive nano-metal–organic frameworks as antimicrobials against Gram-positive and Gram-
negative bacteria. N Bhardwaj, SK Pandey, J Mehta, SK Bhardwaj, KH Kim, A Deep*. Toxicology
Research 7, 931-941 (2018).
44. A novel approach for amine derivatization of MoS2 nanosheets and their application toward label-
free immunosensor. M Kukkar, SK Tuteja, P Kumar, KH Kim, AS Bhadwal, A Deep*. Analytical
Biochemistry 555, 1-8, (2018).
45. Metal-organic frameworks and their composites as efficient electrodes for supercapacitor
applications. S Sundriyal, H Kaur, SK Bhardwaj, S Mishra, KH Kim, A Deep*. Coordination Chemistry
Reviews 369, 15-38 (2018).
46. Improved electrochemical performance of rGO/TiO2 nanosheet composite based electrode for
supercapacitor applications. S Sundriyal, M Sharma, A Kaur, S Mishra, A Deep*. Journal of Materials
Science: Materials in Electronics 29(15), 12754-12764 (2018).
47. Metal-organic framework (MOF)-based advanced sensing platforms for hydrogen sulfide detection.
K Vikrant, V Kumar, YS Ok, KH Kim, A Deep*. TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry 105, 263-281
48. An engineering insight into block copolymer self-assembly: Contemporary application from
biomedical research to nanotechnology. P Samaddar, A Deep*, KH Kim. Chemical Engineering
Journal 342, 71-89 (2018).
49. An overview of different strategies to introduce conductivity in metal–organic frameworks and
miscellaneous applications thereof. SK Bhardwaj, N Bhardwaj, R Kaur, J Mehta, AL Sharma, KH Kim,
A Deep. Journal of Materials Chemistry A 6, 14992-15009 (2018).
50. Towards high-efficiency sorptive capture of radionuclides in solution and gas. K Vellingiri, KH Kim,
A Pournara, A Deep*. Progress in Materials Science 94, 1-67 (2018).
51. Aromatic hydrocarbons in air, water, and soil: Sampling and pre-treatment techniques. N Raza, B
Hashemi, KH Kim, SH Lee, A Deep*. TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry 103, 56-73 (2018).
52. A Comprehensive Review on Nano-Molybdenum Disulfide/DNA Interfaces as Emerging Biosensing
Platforms. M Kukkar, GC Mohanta, SK Tuteja, P Kumar, AS Bhadwal, P Samaddar, KH Kim, A Deep*.
Biosensors and Bioelectronics 107, 244-258 (2018).
53. Metal–organic framework composites as electrocatalysts for electrochemical sensing applications.
S Kempahanumakkagari, K Vellingiri, A Deep*, EE Kwon, N Bolan, KH Kim. Coordination Chemistry
Reviews 357, 105-129 (2018).
54. Synthesis and spectroscopic studies of functionalized graphene quantum dots with diverse
fluorescence characteristics. VA Chhabra, R Kaur, N Kumar, A Deep*, C Rajesh, KH Kim. RSC Advances
8 (21), 11446-11454 (2018).
55. Hybrid porous thin films: Opportunities and challenges for sensing applications. P Kumar, KH Kim,
K Vellingiri, P Samaddar, P Kumar, A Deep, N Kumar. Biosensors and Bioelectronics 104, 120-137
56. Recovery of nanomaterials from battery and electronic wastes: A new paradigm of environmental
waste management. Tanushree Dutta, Ki-Hyun Kim, Akash Deep, Jan E Szulejko, Kowsalya Vellingiri,
Sandeep Kumar, Eilhann E Kwon, Seong-Taek Yun. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 82,
57. Functionalized fluorescent nanomaterials for sensing pollutants in the environment: A critical
review. L Walekar, T Dutta, P Kumar, YS Ok, S Pawar, A Deep*, KH Kim. TrAC Trends in Analytical
Chemistry 97, 458-467 (2017).
58. Antibody Conjugated Glycine Doped Polyaniline Nanofilms as Efficient Biosensor for Atrazine. S
Bhardwaj, AL Sharma, KH Kim, A Deep*. Materials Research Express 4, 125022 (2017).
59. Fluorescent Nanobiosensors for the Targeted Detection of Foodborne Bacteria. N Bhardwaj, SK
Bhardwaj, MK Nayak, J Mehta, KH Kim, A Deep*. TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry 97, 120-135
60. MOF-Bacteriophage Biosensor for Highly Sensitive and Specific Detection of S. aureus. N Bhardwaj,
SK Bhardwaj, J Mehta, KH Kim, A Deep*. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 9(39), 33589–33598
61. Molybdenum Disulphide Quantum Dot Based Highly Sensitive Impedimetric Immunoassay for
Prostate Specific Antigen. M Kukkar, S Singh, Ni Kumar, S K Tuteja, KH Kim, A Deep*. Microchimica
Acta 12, 4647-4654 (2017).
62. Recent advances in liquid-phase microextraction techniques for the analysis of environmental
pollutants. B Hashemi, P Zohrabi, KH Kim, M Shamsipur, A Deep*, J Hong. TrAC Trends in Analytical
Chemistry 97, 83-95 (2017).
63. Nanomaterial-based electrochemical sensors for arsenic-A review. S Kempahanumakkagari, A
Deep*, KH Kim, SK Kailasa, HO Yoon. Biosensors and Bioelectronics 95, 106-116 (2017).
64. Efficient photocatalytic and photovoltaic applications with nanocomposites between CdTe QDs and
an NTU-9 MOF. R Kaur, A Rana, RK Singh, VA Chhabra, KH Kim, A Deep*. RSC Advances 7 (46), 29015-
65. Engineered nano particles: Nature, behavior, and effect on the environment. L Goswami, K-H Kim,
A Deep, P Das, S S Bhattacharya, S Kumar, A A Adelodun. Journal of Environmental Management 196,
66. Hydrolytic degradation of polylactic acid (PLA) and its composites. MA Elsawy, A Deep*, J.-W Park,
KH Kim, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 79, 1346-1352 (2017).
67. Quantum-sized nanomaterials for solar cell applications. S Kumar, M Nehra, A Deep, D Kedia, N
Dilbaghi, KH Kim. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 73, 821-839 (2017).
68. A novel CdTe/Eu-MOF photoanode for application in quantum dot-sensitized solar cell to improve
power conversion efficiency. R Kaur, AL Sharma, KH Kim, A Deep*. Journal of Industrial and
Engineering Chemistry 53, 77-81 (2017).
69. Luminescent metal-organic frameworks for the detection of nitrobenzene in aqueous media.
Vellingiri, DW Boukhvalov, SK Pandey, A Deep*, KH Kim. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 245,
70. Graphene quantum dot modified screen printed immunosensor for the determination of parathion.
J Mehta, N Bhardwaj, SK Bhardwaj, SK Tuteja, P Vinayak, AK Paul, KH Kim, A Deep*. Analytical
Biochemistry 523, 1-9 (2017).
71. The sensitive detection of formaldehyde in aqueous media using zirconium-based metal organic
frameworks. K Vellingiri, A Deep, KH Kim, DW Boukhvalov, P Kumar, Q Yao. Sensors and Actuators
B: Chemical 241, 938-948 (2017).
72. TCNQ-doped Cu-metal organic framework as a novel conductometric immunosensing platform for
the quantification of prostate cancer antigen. SK Bhardwaj, AL Sharma, N Bhardwaj, M Kukkar, AS
Gill, KH Kim, A Deep*. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 240, 10-17 (2017).
73. A convenient electrolytic assembly of graphene-MOF composite thin film and its photoanodic
application. R Kaur, KH Kim, A Deep*. Applied Surface Science 396, 1303-1309 (2017).
74. Function of the SIRT3 mitochondrial deacetylase in cellular physiology, cancer, and
neurodegenerative disease. A Ansari, M Rahman, SK Saha, FK Saikot, A Deep, KH Kim. Aging Cell 1,
75. Global warming projections to 2100 using simple CO2greenhouse gas modeling and comments on
CO2 climate sensitivity factor. JE Szulejko, P Kumar, A Deep, KH Kim. Atmospheric Pollution Research
8, 136-140 (2017).
76. Metal-organic frameworks for the adsorption of gaseous toluene under ambient temperature and
pressure. K Vellingiri, P Kumar, A Deep*, KH Kim. Chemical Engineering Journal 307, 1116-1126
77. Self assembly of a γ-amino butyric acid based derivative into tunable nano/micro structures. SK
Brar, P Singh, M Bajaj, A Deep, N Wangoo, RK Sharma. Materials Chemistry Frontiers 1, 449-454
78. Performance of Air Fresher System for the Removal of Various Odorants Released from Foodstuffs.
KH Kim, AA Adelodun, A Deep*, EE Kwon, EC Jeon, YH Kim, SH Jo, M.-H. Lee, S.-B. Cho, O.-H. Hwang.
Asian Journal of Atmospheric Environment (AJAE) 11 (1), 37-53 (2017).
79. Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and volatile organic compounds in biochar and biochar-amended
soil: a review. T Dutta, E Kwon, SS Bhattacharya, BH Jeon, A Deep, M Uchimiya, KH Kim. GCB
Bioenergy 9 (6), 990-1004 (2017).
80. A critical review on the diverse preconcentration procedures on bag samples in the quantitation of
volatile organic compounds from cigarette smoke and other combustion samples. KH Kim, JE
Szulejko, E Kwon, A Deep. TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry 85, 65-74 (2016).
81. Highly sensitive detection of dipicolinic acid with a water-dispersible terbium-metal organic
framework. N Bhardwaj, S Bhardwaj, J Mehta, KH Kim, A Deep*. Biosensors and Bioelectronics 86,
82. A label-free electrochemical immunosensor for the detection of cardiac marker using graphene
quantum dots (GQDs). SK Tuteja, R Chen, M Kukkar, Cl Song, R Mutreja, S Singh, AK Paul, H Lee, KH
Kim, A Deep*, CR Suri. Biosensors and Bioelectronics 86, 548-556 (2016).
83. Global demand for rare earth resources and strategies for green mining. T Dutta, KH Kim, M
Uchimiya, EE Kwon, BH Jeon, A Deep, ST Yun. Environmental Research 150, 182-190 (2016).
84. Metal–Organic Frameworks as a Potential Platform for Selective Treatment of Gaseous Sulfur
Compounds. K Vellingiri, A Deep*, KH Kim, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 44, 29835-29857
85. Application of MoS2 modified screen-printed electrodes for highly sensitive detection of bovine
serum albumin. M Kukkar, A Sharma, P Kumar, KH Kim, A Deep*. Analytica Chimica Acta 939, 101-
86. Biological applications of zinc imidazole framework through protein encapsulation. P Kumar, V
Bansal, AK Paul, LM Bharadwaj, A Deep, KH Kim. Applied Nanoscience 6, 951-957 (2016).
87. The storage stability of biogenic volatile organic compounds (BVOCs) in polyester aluminum bags.
JH Ahn, A Deep*, KH Kim. Atmospheric Environment 141, 430-434 (2016).
88. Practical utilization of nanocrystal metal organic framework biosensor for parathion specific
recognition. P Kumar, KH Kim, V Bansal, AK Paul, A Deep. Microchemical Journal 128, 102-107
89. Graphene modified screen printed immunosensor for highly sensitive detection of parathion. J
Mehta, P Vinayak, SK Tuteja, VA Chhabra, N Bhardwaj, AK Paul, KH Kim, A Deep*. Biosensors and
Bioelectronics 83, 339-346 (2016).
90. Recent advances in enzyme immobilization techniques: Metal-organic frameworks as novel
substrates. J Mehta, N Bhardwaj, SK Bhardwaj, KH Kim, A Deep*. Coordination Chemistry Reviews
322, 30-40 (2016).
91. Efficient photocatalytic degradation of rhodamine 6G with a quantum dot-metal organic framework
nanocomposite. R Kaur, K Vellingiri, KH Kim, AK Paul, A Deep*. Chemosphere 154, 620-627 (2016).
92. Bacteriophage immobilized graphene electrodes for impedimetric sensing of bacteria
(Staphylococcus arlettae). N Bhardwaj, SK Bhardwaj, J Mehta, GC Mohanta, A Deep*. Analytical
Biochemistry 505, 18-25 (2016).
93. A New Electrolytic Synthesis Method for Few-Layered MoS2 Nanosheets and Their Robust
Biointerfacing with Reduced Antibodies. M Kukkar, SK Tuteja, AL Sharma, V Kumar, AK Paul, KH
Kim, P Sabherwal, A Deep*. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 8 (26), 16555-16563 (2016).
94. A facile chemical route for recovery of high quality zinc oxide nanoparticles from spent alkaline
batteries. A Deep*, AL Sharma, GC Mohanta, P Kumar, KH Kim. Waste Management 51, 190-195
95. Gold nanoparticles-reduced graphene oxide based electrochemical immunosensor for the cardiac
biomarker myoglobin. S Singh, SK Tuteja, D Sillu, A Deep, CR Suri. Microchimica Acta 183 (5), 1729-
96. Airborne iron across major urban centers in South Korea between 1991 and 2012. KH Kim, YJ Hong,
JE Szulejko, CH Kang, S Chambers, X Feng, A Deep, YH Kim. Science of the Total Environment 550,
97. Characterization of quality assurance properties of biogenic volatile organic compounds with an
emphasis on the breakthrough behavior, recovery, and temporal stability. JH Ahn, KH Kim, JE
Szulejko, EE Kwon, A Deep. Microchemical Journal 125, 142-150 (2016).
98. Progress in the biosensing techniques for trace-level heavy metals. J Mehta, SK Bhardwaj, N
Bhardwaj, AK Paul, P Kumar, KH Kim, A Deep*. Biotechnology Advances 34 (1), 47-60 (2016).
99. Insights into the adsorption capacity and breakthrough properties of a synthetic zeolite against a
mixture of various sulfur species at low ppb levels. K Vellingiri, KH Kim, EE Kwon, A Deep, SH Jo, JE
Szulejko. Journal of Environmental Management 166, 484-492 (2016).
100. Improved performance of carbon nanotubes—manganese doped cadmium sulfide quantum dot
nanocomposite based solar cell. R Kaur, N Priya, A Deep*. Materials Research Express 3 (1), 015501
101. Performance comparison of MOF and other sorbent materials in removing key odorants emitted
from pigpen slurry. E Ahmed, A Deep*, EE Kwon, RJC Brown, KH Kim. Scientific Reports 6, 31283
102. Bacteriophage conjugated IRMOF-3 as a novel opto-sensor for S. arlettae. N Bhardwaj, SK Bhardwaj,
J Mehta, MK Nayak, A Deep*. New Journal of Chemistry 40 (9), 8068-8073 (2016).
103. Metal organic frameworks as sorption media for volatile and semi-volatile organic compounds at
ambient conditions. K Vellingiri, JE Szulejko, P Kumar, EE Kwon, KH Kim, A Deep. DW Boukhvalov,
RJC Brown, Scientific Reports 6, 27813 (2016).
104. Recent advances in the photovoltaic applications of coordination polymers and metal organic
frameworks, R Kaur, KH Kim, AK Paul, A Deep*. Journal of Materials Chemistry A 4 (11), 3991-4002
105. Formation of high-purity indium oxide nanoparticles and their application to sensitive detection of
ammonia. SK Bhardwaj, N Bhardwaj, M Kukkar, AL Sharma, KH Kim, A Deep*. Sensors 15 (12),
106. Metal organic frameworks for sensing applications. P Kumar, A Deep, KH Kim. TrAC Trends in
Analytical Chemistry 73, 39-53 (2015).
107. Immunosensing of atrazine with antibody-functionalized Cu-MOF conducting thin films. SK
Bhardwaj, N Bhardwaj, GC Mohanta, P Kumar, AL Sharma, KH Kim, A Deep*, ACS Applied Materials
& Interfaces 7 (47), 26124-26130 (2015).
108. Lipase immobilized carbon nanotubes for conversion of Jatropha oil to fatty acid methyl esters. A
Deep*. AL Sharma, P Kumar, Biomass and Bioenergy 81, 83-87 (2015).
109. Recent advancements in sensing techniques based on functional materials for organophosphate
pesticides. P Kumar, KH Kim, A Deep. Biosensors and Bioelectronics 70, 469-481 (2015).
110. One step in-situ synthesis of amine functionalized graphene for immunosensing of cardiac marker
cTnI. SK Tuteja, M Kukkar, CR Suri, AK Paul, A Deep*. Biosensors and Bioelectronics 66, 129-135
111. Surface assembly of nano-metal organic framework on amine functionalized indium tin oxide
substrate for impedimetric sensing of parathion. A Deep*, SK Bhardwaj, AK Paul, KH Kim, P Kumar.
Biosensors and Bioelectronics 65, 226-231 (2015).
112. Coordination polymers: Opportunities and challenges for monitoring volatile organic compounds.
P Kumar, A Deep, KH Kim, RJC Brown. Progress in Polymer Science 45, 102-118 (2015).
113. Synthesis and energy applications of Metal Organic Frameworks. P Kumar, A Deep, KH Kim. Journal
of Porous Materials 22(2), 413-424 (2015).
114. Styrene Sulphonic Acid Doped Polyaniline Based Immunosensor for Highly Sensitive Impedimetric
Sensing of Atrazine. A Deep*, M Saraf, SK Bharadwaj, AL Sharma. Electrochimica Acta 146, 301-306
115. Bioconjugation of anti estrogen alpha antibody with CdSSe/ZnS quantum dots for molecular sensing
of a breast cancer antigen. P Kumar, SC Sharma, A Deep*. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 202,
116. Nanocomposite of europium organic framework and quantum dots for highly sensitive
chemosensing of trinitrotoluene. R Kaur, AK Paul, A Deep*. Forensic science international 242, 88-
117. Sensitive chemosensing of nitro group containing organophosphate pesticides with MOF-5. P
Kumar, AK Paul, A Deep*. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 195, 60-66 (2014).
118. Assembly of europium organic framework–gold nanoparticle composite thin films on silicon
substrate. A Deep*, R Kaur, P Kumar, P Kumar, AK Paul. Thin Solid Films 565, 7-10 (2014).
119. Biofunctionalized Rebar Graphene (f-RG) for Label-Free Detection of Cardiac Marker Troponin I. SK
Tuteja, P Sabherwal, A Deep*, R Rastogi, AK Paul, CR Suri. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 6 (17),
120. Phosphinic acid functionalized carbon nanotubes for sensitive and selective sensing of chromium
(VI). A Deep*, AL Sharma, SK Tuteja, AK Paul. Journal of Hazardous Materials 278, 559-565 (2014).
121. A generic algorithm for extraction, analysis and presentation of important journal information from
online journals. V Kumar, G Gupta, HK Sardana, A Deep. Annals of Library and Information Studies
(ALIS) 61 (2), 93-101 (2014).
122. Synthesis and Characterization of Silica-Coated Silver Nanoprobe for Paraoxon pesticide Detection.
SK Tuteja, M Kukkar, P Kumar, AK Paul, A Deep*. BioNanoScience 4(2) 149-156 (2014).
123. Luminescent nanocrystal metal organic framework based biosensor for molecular recognition. P
Kumar, P Kumar, LM Bharadwaj, AK Paul, A Deep*. Inorganic Chemistry Communications 43, 114-
124. Highly sensitive chemosensing of trinitrotoluene with europium organic framework/gold
nanoparticle composite. R Kaur, AK Paul, A Deep*. Inorganic Chemistry Communications 43, 118-
125. Conjugation of chlorinated carbon nanotubes with quantum dots for electronic applications. R Kaur,
AK Paul, A Deep*. Materials Letters 117, 165-167 (2014).
126. Bioconjugation of MOF-5 for molecular sensing. P Kumar, A Deep, AK Paul, LM Bharadwaj. Journal
of Porous Materials 21(1), 99-104 (2014).
127. Graphene-gated biochip for the detection of cardiac marker Troponin I. SK Tuteja, V Bhalla, A Deep,
AK Paul, CR Suri. Analytica Chimica Acta 809, 148-154 (2014).
128. A luminescent nanocrystal metal organic framework for chemosensing of nitro group containing
organophosphate pesticides. P Kumar, AK Paul, A Deep*. Analytical Methods 6 (12), 4095-4101
129. Nanostructured polyaniline films on silicon for sensitive sensing of ammonia. AL Sharma, K Kumar,
A Deep*. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical 198, 107-112 (2013).
130. Aqueous synthesis of l-cysteine stabilized water-dispersible CdS: Mn quantum dots for biosensing
applications. P Kumar, P Kumar, LM Bharadwaj, AK Paul, SC Sharma, P Kush, A Deep*.
BioNanoScience 3 (2), 95-101 (2013).
131. Thermally evaporated poly (Aniline-co-fluoroaniline) films for ammonia sensing. AL Sharma, P
Kumar, A Deep. Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering 52 (7), 737-742 (2013).
132. Synthesis and conjugation of ZnO nanoparticles with bovine serum albumin for biological
applications. P Kumar, P Kumar, A Deep, LM Bharadwaj. Applied Nanoscience 3 (2), 141-144 (2013).
133. Zn Based Metal Organic Framework as Adsorbent Material for Mecoprop. P Bansal, LM Bharadwaj,
A Deep, P Kaushik. Research Journal of Recent Sciences 2 (7), 84-86 (2013).
134. Synthesis of mercaptopropionic acid stabilized CdS quantum dots for bioimaging in breast cancer.
P Kumar, D Kukkar, A Deep, SC Sharma, LM Bharadwaj. Advanced Material Letters (VBRI) 3, 471-
135. Nanostructured polyaniline–silicon substrate for protein biosensing. A Deep*, AL Sharma, P Kumar,
LM Bharadwaj. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 171, 210-215 (2012).
136. Highly sensitive glucose sensing with multi-walled carbon nanotubes polyaniline composite. AL
Sharma, P Kumar, A Deep. Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering 51 (13), 1382-1387 (2012).
137. Doped Zinc-Organic Framework for Sensing of Pesticide. P Kumar, P Kumar, A Deep, LM Bharadwaj.
Advanced Materials Research 488, 1543-1546 (2012).
138. Immobilization of enzyme on long period grating fibers for sensitive glucose detection. A Deep*, U
Tiwari, P Kumar, V Mishra, SC Jain, N Singh, P Kapur. Biosensors and Bioelectronics 33 (1), 190-195
139. Bioconjugation of InGaP quantum dots for molecular sensing. P Kumar, A Deep*, SC Sharma, LM
Bharadwaj. Analytical Biochemistry 421 (1), 285-290 (2012).
140. Recovery of Pure ZnO Nanoparticles from Spent Zn-MnO2 Alkaline Batteries. A Deep*, K Kumar, P
Kumar, P Kumar, AL Sharma, B Gupta. Environmental Science & Technology 45 (24), 10551-10556
141. Molecular phase separation effect on calorimetric properties of GexSe80-xPb20 glasses. K Kumar,
LP Purohit, RM Mehra, A Deep. Chalcogenide Letters 8 (11), 659-670 (2011).
142. Recovery of copper from zinc leaching liquor using ACORGA M5640. A Deep*. P Kumar, JMR
Carvalho, Separation and Purification Technology 76 (1), 21-25 (2010).
143. Review on the Recent Developments in the Solvent Extraction of Zinc. Akash Deep*, Jorge M.R.
Carvalho. Solvent Extraction and Ion Exchange 26(4), 375-404 (2008).
144. Liquid-liquid extraction and separation of a macro concentration of Fe3+. Akash Deep*, Paulo F.M.
Correia, Jorge M.R. Carvalho. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research 46(17), 5707-5714
145. Separation and recovery of Fe(III) and Cr(III) from a tannery filtrate using Cyanex 272. Akash Deep*,
Paulo F.M. Correia, Jorge M.R. Carvalho. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research 45, 3200-
146. Selective recoveries of Fe(III) and Cr(III) from a tannery filtrate using Cyanex 923. Akash Deep*,
Paulo F.M. Correia, Jorge M.R. Carvalho. Analytica Chimica Acta 558(1-2), 254-260 (2006).
147. Extractive spectrophotometric determination of cobalt using Cyanex 923. Bina Gupta, Akash Deep,
Virendra Singh, S.N. Tandon. Indian Journal of Chemical Technology 11, 470-474 (2004).
148. Liquid-liquid extraction and recovery of indium using Cyanex 923. Bina Gupta, Akash Deep, Poonma
Malik. Analytica Chimica Acta 513, 463-471 (2004).
149. Recovery of cobalt from secondary sector using extraction in Cyanex 923. Bina Gupta, Akash Deep,
S.N. Tandon. Indian Journal of Chemistry (Section A) 42(12), 2954-2958 (2003).
150. Solvent extraction and separation of tervalent lanthanides and yttrium using Cyanex 923. Bina
Gupta, Poonma Malik, Akash Deep. Solvent Extraction and Ion Exchange 21(2), 239-258 (2003).
151. Recovery of cobalt, nickel and copper from sea nodules by their extraction with alkylphosphines.
Bina Gupta, Akash Deep, Virendra Singh, S.N. Tandon. Hydrometallurgy 70, 121-129 (2003).
152. Recovery of chromium and nickel from industrial waste. Bina Gupta, Akash Deep, Poonma Malik,
S.N. Tandon. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research 41, 2948-2952 (2002).
153. Extraction-chromatographic studies on Ti(IV) using Cyanex 301 as impregnant – Its recovery from
red mud. Bina Gupta, Akash Deep, Poonma Malik, S. Rajput. Chromatographia 55, 235-237 (2002).
154. Extraction and separation of some 3d transition metal ions using Cyanex 923. Bina Gupta, Akash
Deep, Poonma Malik, S.N. Tandon. Solvent Extraction and Ion Exchange 20(1), 81-96 (2002).
155. Extraction of uranium, thorium and lanthanides using Cyanex 923 – Their separation and recovery
from monazite. Bina Gupta, Poonma Malik, Akash Deep. Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear
Chemistry 251(3), 451-456 (2002).
156. Extraction and recovery of cadmium using Cyanex 923. Bina Gupta, Akash Deep, Poonma Malik.
Hydrometallurgy 61, 65-71 (2001).
157. Efficient trivalent bath for the recovery of chromium. Akash Deep*, Poonma Malik, Bina Gupta, S.N.
Tandon. Plating and Surface Finishing March, 76-77 (2001).
158. Extraction and recovery of Ti(IV) using thiophosphinic acids and its recovery from ilmenite and red
mud. Akash Deep*, Poonma Malik, Bina Gupta. Separation Science and Technology 36(4), 671-685
1. J Mehta, R Kumar, S Dhaka, A Deep. Biofunctionalized Nanostructured Materials for Sensing of
Pesticides. (Eds: SK Tuteja, DArora, N Dilbaghi, E Lichtfouse). In Nanosensors for Environmental
Applications, 29-86, Print ISBN: 978-3-030-38100-4, Electronic ISBN: 978-3-030-38101-1, Springer
International Publishing (2019).
2. GC Mohanta, D Bhatt, A Deep, SK Pandey. Development of Optical Sensor Strips for Point-of-Care
Testing for Pesticide. (Eds: SK Tuteja, DArora, N Dilbaghi, E Lichtfouse). In Nanosensors for
Environmental Applications, 225-276, Print ISBN: 978-3-030-38100-4, Electronic ISBN: 978-3-030-
38101-1, Springer International Publishing (2019).
3. SK Bhardwaj, N Bhardwaj, D Bhatt, P Malik, A Deep*. Advances in the Synthesis and Development of
Two-Dimensional Transition-Metal Dichalcogenide-Based Nanosensor Platforms. (Eds: A. Deep, S.
Kumar). In Advances in Nanosensors for Biological and Environmental Analysis, 27-42, Paperback
ISBN: 9780128174562, eBook ISBN: 9780128174579 Elsevier (2019).
4. A Deep*, D Bhatt, V Shrivastav, SK Bhardwaj, P Malik. Synthesis, Characterization and Applications of
Polyolefin Based Eco-Friendly Polymer Composites. (Eds: Inamuddin, Thomas, S., Mishra, R., Asiri,
A.M.), In Sustainable Polymer Composites and Nanocomposites 65-103 ISBN: 978-3-030-05398-7,
Springer International Publishing (2019).
5. Suman Singh, Akash Deep, Girish Mohanta, Vijay Kumar Meena. Developments in the electrochemical
bionanosensors for the predictive diagnosis of prostate and breast cancer. (Eds: Chandra, P., Nee, Y.,
Singh, S.P.). In Next generation point-of-care biomedical sensors technologies for cancer diagnosis,
Springer Nature, ISBN: 978-981-10-4725-1, DOI: 10.1007/978-981-10-4726-8_11 (2017).
6. V A Chhabra, Mandeep Singh, Akash Deep. Carboxylated graphene-indium tin oxide hetrojunction for
bio-sensing. (Eds: Singh, B., Kaushik, A., Meheta, S.K, Tripathy, S.K.). In Nanotechnology: Novel
perspectives and prospects, Tata-McGraw Hill, India, ISBN(13):978-93-392-2182-9 (2015).
7. P Bansal, L M Bharadwaj, Akash Deep, S K Rohilla, R K Salar. Metal organic frameworks: New smart
material for biological application. (Eds: Salar, R.K., Gahlawat, S.K., Siwach, P., Duhan, J.S.). In
Biotechnology: prospects and applications. Springer, India, ISBN 978-81-322-1682-7 (2013).
• Advances in Nanosensors for Biological and Environmental Analysis, 27-42, Paperback ISBN:
9780128174562, eBook ISBN: 9780128174579 Elsevier (2019)
Technologies Developed and Transferred to Industry:
1. Microorganism decontamination box (SURAKSHA) to M/s Amesys India, Ambala Cantt., Haryana,
2. “Process for disposal of waste Hg containing lamp & tube light and separation of its phosphor & glass”
to M/s Adv Metals Combine Pvt. Ltd., Delhi
3. “Process technology for separation of phosphor material from CFL waste” transferred to M/s Exigo
Recycling Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi (Role: Principal Investigator).
4. “Economical production of highly porous metal organic frameworks (MOF) from zinc scrap” to M/s
Intelligent Materials Pvt Ltd, Chandigarh (Role: Principal Investigator).
• Characterization of the Glucometer’s Test Strip for 2-Electrode 3- Connector and 3-Electrode 4-
Connector designs to M/s Dravya Daksh Overseas LLP, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan, India
1. A Direct and Efficient Process for Protein Immobilization on Optical Fibers. ( Akash Deep,
Umesh Kumar Tiwari, Parveen Kumar, Manil Kukkar, Siddarth Kaushik, Ravindra Kumar Sinha). No.
201711030710 (dated 30.08.17). Status: Filed
1. Invited Talk: 12th National Conference on “Chemical and Environmental Sciences: Advanced
Innovations – 2020” (CES: AI-2020), February 19-20, 2020, Department of Chemistry, Punjabi
University, Patiala. Title: Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOF) for Electrochemical and Optical Sensing
of Bacteria (February 20, 2020).
2. Invited Lecture: Faculty Development Program on Futuristic Trends in FPGA & ASIC Design,
December 10-20, 2019 at Academics & Consultancy Services Division (ACSD), Centre for
Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Mohali. Title: Nanosensors (December 13, 2019).
3. Invited Talk: The 3rd International Conference on Bioresources, Energy, Environment, and Materials
Technology (BEEM 2019), June 12-15, 2019 at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong.
Title: Biofunctionalized Metal-Organic Frameworks for Sensing of Environmental Pollutants (June
4. Invited Talk: Workshop on Art of Writing: A Permeable for Thesis and Research Paper (AWTRP-19),
December 18-22, 2019 at Chitkara University, Patiala, Punjab. Title: Preparation and Communication
of Research Papers (December 20, 2019).
5. Oral Presentation: 12th International Workshop on Engineering of Functional Interfaces (EnFI-
2019), July 08-09, 2019 at KU Leuven, Belgium. Title Sensitive and specific electrochemical sensing
of troponin I using metal-organic framework composites (Authors: Akash Deep, Arushi Gupta,
Suman Singh, Satish Kumar, and Sven Ingebrandt) (July 09 2019).
6. Invited Lecture: CHASCON-2019 at PU, Chandigarh, India, 14 March 2019. Titled “Development of
Metal-Organic Framework (MOF) Based Conducting Platforms for Sensing Applications.”
7. Invited Talk: 3rd International Conference on Soft Materials (ICSM-2018) at MNIT Jaipur, India, 09-
14 December 2018. Titled “Development of Metal-Organic Framework Based Enzymatic Biosensor
for Convenient and Sensitive Detection of Organophosphate Pesticides.”
8. Invited Talk: Workshop on “Sensors & IOT” at IIT Ropar, India, 18 December 2018. Titled
“Development of Metal-Organic Framework Based Enzymatic Biosensor for Convenient and Sensitive
Detection of Organophosphate Pesticides.”
9. Invited Talk: National Symposium on Current Trends and Future Prospects in Biotechnology at UIET,
Panjab University, Chandigarh, India, 10-11 November 2018. Titled: “Bioconjugated Metal-Organic
Frameworks as Sensors For Various Environmental Pollutants.”
10. Invited Talk: AGRI-SMART-2018 at CDAC-Mohali, Punjab, India, 19 November, 2018. Titled: “Fast and
Convenient Detection of Organophosphate Pesticides with Biosensors”.
11. Invited Talk: 2nd International Conference on Bioresources, Energy, Environment, and Materials
Technology (BEEM 2018) at Daemyung Resort, Hongcheon, Gangwon Province, Korea, 10-13 June
2018. Titled: “Enzyme Immobilized Metal-Organic Frameworks as Improved Substrates”.
12. Invited Talk: International Conference on “Advances in Analytical. Sciences (ICAAS-2018) at CSIR-
Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun, 15-17 March 2018. Titled “Applications of Metal Organic
Frameworks in Chemical Analysis of Environmental Pollutants”.
13. Expert Lecture: Short term course on “Materials and processes for advanced engineering applications
(MPAEA-2017)” at School of Material Science and Technology at National Institute of Technology
Kurukshetra, Haryana.15/12/2017. Titled “Metal Organic Frameworks: Emerging Applications in
14. Expert Lecture: Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on “Modern Methodologies for Teaching
and Research” at DAV University, Jalandhar, Punjab. 22/07/2017. Titled “Publication of Research
15. Invited Talk: Futuristic Trends of Nano-Electronics, MEMS and NEMS at Centre for Development of
Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Mohali, Punjab. 23/06/2017. Titled “Quantum Dots for Cancer
16. Invited Talk: Futuristic Trends of Nano-Electronics, MEMS and NEMS at Materials for Sustainable
Development and New Technology (MSDNT) at Central University of Jammu, Jammu. 28/04/2017.
Titled “Metal Organic Frameworks – New Materials for Biosensors”.
17. Invited Talk: Professor Ram Chand Paul National Symposium on Current Advances in Chemical
Sciences at Department of Chemistry, Panjab University, Chandigarh. 25/02/2017. Titled “Metal
Organic Frameworks: New Materials for Biosensing”.
18. Expert Lecture: Management Development Programme on Operation, Maintenance & Repair of
Biomedical Equipment at CSIR-CSIO Chandigarh. 20/01/2017, Titled “Electron Microscopy”.
19. Expert Lecture: Short Term Course on Printable Electronics at UIET, Kurukshetra University,
Kurukshetra, Haryana. 18/01/2017. Titled “Screen Printed Electrodes Based Biosensors”.
20. Invited Talk: National Conference on Recent Advances in Chemical Sciences organised at M. M.
Engineering College, Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Ambala, Haryana. 12/11/2016,
Titled ”Advanced Nanostructure Based Platforms for Biosensors.”
21. Invited Talk: C-DAC, Mohali. 15/09/2016, Titled “Latest Trend in Nano Electronics and Sensors”.
22. Brain Korea (BK) 21+ Lecture at the Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Hanyang
University, Seoul, South Korea. 08/12/2015, Titled ”Nanomaterials Inspired Sensing of Important
Healthcare and Environmental Analytes.”
23. Expert Lecture: Motivational Contact Program for Talented School Students of Punjab at CSIR-CSIO
Chandigarh. 20/08/2015, Titled “BIOSENSORS: MODERN POINT-OF-CARE DEVICES”.
24. Expert Lecture: Management Development Programme on Operation, Maintenance & Repair of
Biomedical Equipment at CSIR-CSIO Chandigarh. 18/10/2015, Titled “Nano-material Based
25. Invited Talk: C-DAC, Mohali. 11/09/2014, Titled “Latest Trend in NanoSensors”.
26. Invited Talk: Refresher Course on Physics, G. J. University of Science and Technology, Hisar, Haryana.
13/05/2013. Titled “Metal Organic Frameworks: Next-Generation Porous Polymers for A Range of
Analytical & Industrial Applications”.
27. Invited Talk: Refresher Course on Physics, G. J. University of Science and Technology, Hisar, Haryana.
13/05/2013. Titled “Dye Sensitized Solar Cells”.
28. Invited Talk: Recent Trends in Advanced Materials and Computing Techniques at the NIT Jalandhar,
Punjab. 11/03/2013, Titled “Metal Organic Frameworks: Next-Generation Porous Polymers for A
Range of Analytical & Industrial Applications”.