Dr. Ishan Y. Pandya
Dr. Ishan Y. Pandya Ph.D
Sr. Lecturer 10 Jan. 2019-Present
Aakash Educational Services Limited, Ahmedbad, Gujarat.
Lecturer May 2018-Dec. 2018
Department of Biology
GK Dholakiya School, Rajkot
Sr.Faculty & Head April 2015-May 2018
Department of Medical Biology
Dedicated Academy Pvt. Ltd. Jamnagar, Gujrat, India
Junior Research Fellow 2010-2015
Gujarat Ecological Education and Research (GEER) Foundation.
Education Doctor of Science (Honoris causa) 2020
Ecology (Biotechnology)- International Agency for Standards and
Doctor of Philosophy in Biotechnology 2014
Thesis Title ”Quantification of Carbon Sinks and its emission due
to human consumption in Forest areas of the Dangs and Valsad
Districts in Gujarat State”
Shri Jagdish Prasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University (JJTU),
M.B.A. in Biotechnology 2016
A.M.I.I. Pebble hills university, USA.
M.Sc. in Biotechnology 2010
Thesis Title ”Expression and Purification of Recombinant Proteins
Interferon- in E. coli.” at Torrent Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.,
Sardar Patel University (SPU), Gujarat, India.
B.Sc. in Biotechnology 2008
AMCOST College, Sardar Patel University (SPU), Gujarat
H.S.S.C specialization: Biology 2005
Maharawal Higher Secondary School, Rajasthan
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE), Rajasthan
Secondary School specialization: Science 2003
St. Patricks School, Rajasthan
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE), Rajasthan
To use the biotechnology in biodiversity conservation.
The study of medicinal plants for human welfare.
Patent • Intelligent Virus detection Biochip. Dr. Bandaru Nagaraju,
Dr. N. Ramamurthy, Dr. V. Vijaya Kishore, Dr. R. Raman
Goud, Dr. Ishan Y. Pandya, Dr. Vrushsen Purushottam Pawar.
Intellectual Property India (IPR), Govt.of India. PAN:202041023019.
• Virus Killer Liquid-Powder: Herbal disinfectant (liquid, powder)
for pandemic condition. (COVID-19). Dr. Ishan Y. Pandya,
Dr. Amit Kumar Keshari, Dr. Rohin Garg, D. Lavanya, Dr.
Sandeep Kumar Shukla, Dr. Shikha Shrivastava. Intellectual
Property India (IPR), Govt. of India. 202021027441.
• Year-2017: Ecological Significance of forests and Economic development
on it in the Valsad Forest Circle of Gujarat. Kamboj R.D.,
Pathak B.J., Rajpurohit S., Yadav R.S., Mewada K., Pandya
I.Y., Patel D., Gujarat Ecological Education and Research Foundation,
Forest and Environment Department, Govt. of Gujarat.
• Year-2017: Significance of Tropical woods of Southern Gujarat.
Pandya, I.Y. Lulu Publications. USA. ISBN 978-1-387-21570-6.
• Year- 2018: Bioscience, A Comprehensive Study. Pandya I.Y.,
Pandya M. I., Magnolia Publications, India. ISBN:978-93-88397-
• Year-2020: Molecular and applied endocrinology. Pandya I.Y.,
Verma V.K., Manglam Publications, India. ISBN : 978-93-86123-
• Year-2020: Plant Biology. Pandya I.Y., Mewada K., Yadav R.S.,
Whitecoast Book Publishers, India. ISBN: 978-81-19404-747
• Survey of Physical Impacts of Conservation Measures in Seven
Protected Areas of Gujarat.
• Ecological Significance of forests and Economic dependence on
it in Junagadh, Vadodara, Surat and Valsad Forest Circles of
• Assessment of carbon storage potential of forest areas of Gujarat
1. Pandya I.Y., Yadav R.S., Dosi H.V., Salvi H.D., ”Study of
Carbon dynamics and stocks in Natural Forests, Plantation and
TOF’s of Gujarat” Applied Science Reports. Vol. 9 (2). Pg.
No. 52-58. DOI: 10.15192/PSCP.ASR.2015.9.2.5258.
2. Pandya I.Y., Yadav R.S., ”Assessing Carbon Sink Potential in
Heterogeneous Plantation at Mahal Campus of Dangs, Gujarat”
Scientia Agriculturae. Vol. 7(3). Pg. No. 133-136.DOI:10.15192
3. Pandya I.Y., Yadav R.S., ”Phyto-Sociological Study of Seedless
Fruits in Diospyros spp. in Southern Gujarat” Weekly Science
1(48) DOI: 10.9780/ 2321-7871/1202013/53.
4. Yadav R.S., Pandya I.Y., Jangid M.S., ”Estimating Status
of Soil Organic Carbon in Tropical Forests of Narmada Forest
Division, Gujarat, India” Int. Res. Journal of Environment
Sciences. Vol. 4(1). Pg. No. 19-23.
5. Yadav R.S., Pandya I.Y., ”First Record of Critical Endangered
Plant (Gloriosa Superba L.) at verge of Sai River, Jaunpur, Uttar
Pradesh India” Int. J. Trends in Life Sciences. Vol. 3 (2). Pg.
6. Pandya I.Y., ”Expression and Purification of Recombinant
Interferon- Proteins Interferon- in E. coli.” Int. J. Drug Research
and Technology. Vol. 4 (2). (Accepted, SJIF 3.539)
7. Pandya I.Y., Yadav R.S. ”Significance of Tropical Woods
of Western Ghats of Southern Gujarat, India” Int. J. of Life
Sciences Research. Vol. 2 (1). Pg. No. 30-42.
8. Pandya I.Y., ”Carbon sequestration scenarios from World
Forests to Indian Forest Ecosystem-A Review study on Approaches
in Nature Conservation” Int. J. of Innovative Research and
Development. Vol. 2 (5). Pg. No. 1032-1035.
9. Pandya I.Y., Salvi H., Chahar O., Vaghela N., ”Quantitative
Analysis on Carbon Storage in 25 Valuable Plant Species of Gujarat,
Incredible India” Ind. J. of Scientific Research. Vol. 4 (2). Pg.
10. Pandya I.Y., Salvi H., Chahar O., ”Carbon Storage: Eight
heritage tree species of Gujarat, India” International Conference
Issue. JJTU Centum Journals (Impact Factor 9.75).
11. Pandya I.Y., ”Estimation of carbon storage in Mitragyna
parviflora heritage tree species of Purna Wild Life Sanctuary of
Dangs District of Vibrant Gujarat” Ind. J. of Life Sciences. Vol.2
(1). Pg. No. 77-79.
12. Assessment of Economic Benefits Flowing from Collection
of Non Wood Forest Products in South Dangs Forest Division,
Gujarat, India. Indian Forester, 145 (3) : 255-259, 2019
13. Estimated Collection And Valuation Of Non-Wood Forest
Products In The Dangs North Forest Division Of Gujarat State,
India. Plant Archives Vol. 19 No. 1, 2019 pp. 163-166
14. Estimation of Quantity and Economic Benefits Flowing From
Non-Timber Forest Products: A Study from Valsad North and
South Forest Divisions of Gujarat State, India. Yadav R.S.,
Yadav, Pandya I. , Kamboj R.D., Rajpurohit S. Indian Journal
of Ecology Vol. 47(2): Pg. No. 514-516.
15. Pesticides and their applications in agriculture. Pandya,
I.Y., AJAST-Vol. 2 (2), Pg. 894-900.
• National Youth Science Conference for Sustainable Development
10th Annual Awards Presentation Ceremony-2020
Bioenergy for better tomorrow. NYSCSD 2020. Scientific abstracts.
TNSRO. pg. No. 14. ISBN: 978-81-934644-6-5.
• International Conference 2012
Paper presentation: Shri Jagdish Prasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala
University, Rajasthan, India
• National Conference 2011
On Trends in Biological Sciences at Sardar Patel University.
• National Conference 2009
On Frontiers in Biological Sciences at Sardar Patel University.
• National Conference 2006
Scientist fascinates to you most Sponsored by Gujarat Integrated
Bio Network [GIBioN] and Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission
[GSBTM], at Naranlala college, Navsari, Gujarat.
• Year-2020: Certificate of Excellence in Teaching – 9th Science
and Technology Awards-20. EET-CRS. Education Expo.tv. Research
Branding Company, Bangalore, India.
• Year-2020: Certificate of Appreciation in Biotechnology, ISO
9001-2020, Human Rights Education Association, Gujarat, India.
• Year-2020: “Best Senior Faculty Award 2020-2021” , ISO 9001-
2015, Novel Research Academy, Puducherry -India.
• Year-2020: Har Gobind Khorana Best Young Scientist Award in
Biotechnology, Bose Science Society, India.
• Year-2020: Young Scientist Award, IAARHIES. The Society for
• Year-2020: Best Scientist Award, Biotechnology. International
Multidisciplinary Research Foundation.
• Year-2020: ”Best Faculty Teaching Research Award”. Amaravathi
• Protecting Human Research Participants Sponsored by National
Institute of Health (NIH) Office of Extramural Research, USA.
• Research Methods and Application of Statistics for Biological
Science Students. Sponsored by Indian Council of Medical Research
(ICMR), National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH), India
• Research Methodology and Application of SPSS on Data Analysis.
CSIR-Ganpat University, Gujarat 2013
• National Paper Presentation Competition: Saffrony Institute of
Technology, Gujarat 2013
• Annual Quiz Competition, AMCOST certificate. 2013
• Poster Presentation: Environment: Inner-wheel club Anand Round
Town certificate 2007
• Artificial Blood cells-Scientist fascinates to you most: Seminar
Presentation 1st Position, AMCOST College at Anand, Gujarat
• Fellow, Bose Science Society, TNSRO. India.
• Fellow, International Science Community Association. India.
• Member: International Society for Environmental Sciences (ISEIS).
• Member: International Association of Bioinformatics and Biomedical
Engineering (IACSIT). Singapore.
• Members: International Association of Engineers (IAENG). China.
• Reviewer: International Journal of Life Sciences Research. India.
• Reviewer: Advance in Agriculture and Biology. Pakistan.
Appointments • In year 2013, Appointed as Subject Specialist Ecology in People
Biodiversity Register development by GEER Foundation, Gujarat
State Biodiversity Board and Gujarat Forest Department, Govt.
• In year 2013-15, Appointed as ”Resource Person-Flora” for Nature
Education Camps by GEER Foundation. Delivered the lectures
in Life Sciences to the Graduate and Post-Graduate students of
various Universities and Institutes.
Technical skill • MS-OFFICE, SPSS, Mendley Desktop, Copernicus, Refwork,