A firm believer of hard work, perseverance and team skills. Like to work in a professionally
managed organization that provides a challenging environment and opportunities to grow
up wherein I see my growth and welfare with that of the organization.
Degree/Class University/ Institution Discipline Division
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar
University (A Central
BBD NIIT, Lucknow Pharmaceutical
Dr. K.N. Modi Institute of
Pharmaceutical Education &
Research, Modi Nagar,
U.P. Board, Allahabad Biology First
U.P. Board, Allahabad Mathematics First
High School U.P. Board, Allahabad Science First with
✓ Qualified CSIR-UGC-NET, Dec 2012 (Chemical Sciences).
✓ Qualified GATE-2013 (Life Sciences).
✓ Qualified GPAT-2013 (Pharmaceutical Sciences)
✓ Qualified GPAT-2011 (Pharmaceutical Sciences)
Post-Doctoral Research Trainee
NIH Funded Project: Discovery of Small Molecules as Cancer Therapeutics
Advisor’s Name: Prof. Arun Sharma
University: The Pennsylvania State University, Penn State
College of Medicine, Hershey, PA, USA
Duration of Training (8th July, 2019 – 31th July, 2019)
Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences)
Ph.D. thesis title: Design, Synthesis and Pharmacological screening of
novel Indole fused benzo and pyrido heteroazepines
Guide’s Name: Dr. Sudipta Saha
University: Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
(A Central University), Lucknow
Date of Joining: 17 July, 2014
Date of Thesis Submission: 12 January, 2018
Date of Award: 26 March, 2019
M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
M. Pharm. thesis title: Microwave-assisted synthesis and Molecular
modeling studies of novel benzylidinethiazolidin-4-one
fibrates as PPAR-α Agonists
Guide’s Name: Prof. Shailendra K Saraf
Institute: BBD Northern India Institute of Technology, Lucknow
Duration of Project completion: July, 2012 – March, 2014
Key Research Areas
• Discovery of novel drug molecules for Cancer, Diabetes, Hypercholesterolemia
and Cardiovascular diseases.
• Oncology / Immuno-oncology.
• Synthetic organic chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology.
Key Scientific Skills
• In Silico novel Drug design and Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning
(ML) in Drug discovery;
• Synthetic organic chemistry.
• Synthesis of Novel drug like molecules and their Spectroscopic characterization
using Mass, NMR, IR and UV.
• Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) study using HPLC & LC-MS.
• In vitro and In vivo Pharmacological Screening at Preclinical trial level;
• Histopathology and SEM analysis, ELISA, Immunohistochemistry;
• Target identification of novel anticancer drugs using Gene (qRT-PCR) and Protein
(Western blot) expression analysis as well Cell cycle arrest analysis (Flow
• Thrust area of research is utilization of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning
(ML) and deep learning for prompt drug discovery and development.
• Basic knowledge in Clinical Trial research.
Research Gate and Google Scholar Statistics
RG Score: 29.97
Total Publications: 48
Google Scholar Citation: 278
Total Impact Factor: 85.325 (Thomson Reuters IF)
✓ Total Number of Research Paper Publications = 48
✓ Number of Publications as First/Sole author = 16
✓ No. of Papers in SCI indexed Journals = 27
✓ No. of Papers in Scopus indexed Journals = 40
✓ No. of Book Chapters in SCI Indexed Journals = 4
✓ No. of Patents (Published/Granted) = 3
Research Papers (In SCI indexed Journals)
1. Ashok K Singh, AS Bhadauria, U Kumar, V Raj, A Rai, P Kumar, AK Keshari,
Kumar, B Maity, S Nath, A Prakash, S Saha. Author Correction: Novel Indole-
fused benzo-oxazepines (IFBOs) inhibit invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma by
targeting IL-6 mediated JAK2/STAT3 oncogenic signals. Scientific Reports
(Nature: IF: 4.525), 2020, 10, Article number: 2391, doi.org/10.1038/s41598-018-
2. Ashok K Singh, AS Bhadauria, U Kumar, V Raj, A Rai, P Kumar, AK Keshari, D
Kumar, B Maity, S Nath, A Prakash, S Saha. Novel Indole-fused benzo-
oxazepines (IFBOs) inhibit invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma by targeting IL-6
mediated JAK2/STAT3 oncogenic signals. Scientific Reports (Nature: IF: 4.525)
2018, 8, Article number: 5932, doi:10.1038/s41598-018-24288-0.
3. Ashok K Singh, AS Bhadauria, U Kumar, V Raj, V Maurya, D Kumar, B Maity, A
Prakash, A De, A Samanta, S Saha. Novel fused oxazepino-indoles (FOIs)
attenuate liver carcinogenesis through IL-6/JAK2/STAT3 signaling blockade as
evidenced through data based mathematical modeling. Life Sciences (Elsevier:
IF: 3.448), 2018, 201, 161-172. doi: 10.1016/j.lfs.2018.02.029.
4. Ashok K. Singh, V Raj, AK Keshari, A Rai, P Kumar, A Rawat, B Maity, D Kumar,
A Prakash, A De, A Samanta, B Bhattacharya, S Saha. Isolated mangiferin and
naringenin exert antidiabetic effect via PPARγ/GLUT4 dual agonistic action with
strong metabolic regulation. Chemico-Biological Interactions (Elsevier, IF:
3.407) 2017, 280, 33–44. doi: 10.1016/j.cbi.2017.12.007.
5. Ashok K Singh, V Raj, S Saha: Indole-fused azepines and analogues as
anticancer lead molecules: Privileged findings and future directions. European
Journal of Medicinal Chemistry (Elsevier, IF: 4.833). 2017, 142, 244-265. doi:
6. Ashok K Singh, AC Tripathi, A Tewari, V Chawla, SK Saraf. Design and
microwave facilitated green synthesis of 2-[4-(3-carboxymethyl, methoxy
carbonylmethyl-2,4-dioxo and 4-oxo-2-thioxo-thiazolidin-5-ylidenemethyl)-
phenoxy]-2 and 3-methyl propionic acid ethyl ester derivatives: a novel structural
class of antidyslipidemic agents. Medicinal Chemistry Research (Springer, IF:
1.720) 2017, 26(7), 1535–1549, DOI:10.1007/s00044 -017-1875-0.
7. Ashok K Singh, AK Keshari, S Saha. Bridgehead Nitrogen Thiazolo[3,2-
a]pyrimidine: A privileged Structural Framework in Drug Discovery. Mini Reviews
in Medicinal Chemistry (Bentham Science, IF: 2.842) 2017, 17, 1488-1499,
8. P Kumar, AK Gautam, U Kumar, AS Bhadauria, Ashok K Singh, D Kumar, T
Mahata, B Maity, H Bera, S Saha. Mechanistic exploration of the activities of
poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid)-loaded nanoparticles of betulinic acid against
hepatocellular carcinoma at cellular and molecular levels. Archives of
Physiology and Biochemistry (Taylor & Francis: IF: 2.110), 2020, 6, 1-13. doi:
9. V Raj, AS Bhadauria, Ashok K Singh, U Kumar, A Rai, A Keshari, P Kumar, D
Kumar, B Maity, S Nath, A Prakash, KM Ansari, JL Jat. Novel 1,3,4-thiadiazoles
inhibit colorectal cancer via blockade of IL-6/COX-2 mediated JAK2/STAT3
signals as evidenced through data-based mathematical modeling. Cytokine
(Elsevier: IF: 3.577), 2019, 118, 144-159, doi.org/10.1016/j.cyto.2018.03.026.
10.V Maurya, P Kumar, S Chakraborti, Ashok K Singh, AS Bhadauria, U Kumar, D
Kumar, A Pramanik, B Saha, RV Kumar, SB Gosipatala, B Bhattachariya, B Maity,
S Saha. Zolmitriptan attenuates hepatocellular carcinoma via activation of
caspase mediated apoptosis. Chemico-Biological Interaction (Elsevier: IF:
3.407) 2019, 308, 120-129. doi: 10.1016/j.cbi.2019.05.033.
11.P Kumar, A Agarwal, Ashok K Singh, AK Gautam, S Chakraborti, U Kumar, D
Kumar, B Bhattacharya, P Panda, B Saha, T Qidwai, B Maity, S Saha.
Antineoplastic properties of zafirlukast against hepatocellular carcinoma via
activation of mitochondrial mediated apoptosis. Regulatory Toxicology and
Pharmacology (Elsevier: IF: 2.996). 2019, 109, 104489,
12.A Rai, U Kumar, V Raj, Ashok K Singh, P Kumar, AK Keshari, D Kumar, B Maity,
A De, A Samanta, S Nath, A Prakash, SB Gosipatala, G Chand, S Saha. Novel
1,4-benzothazines obliterate COX-2 mediated JAK-2/STAT-3 signals with
potential regulation of oxidative and metabolic stress during colorectal cancer.
Pharmacological Research (Elsevier, IF: 5.574). 2018, 132, 188-203. doi:
13.P Kumar, AS Bhadauria, Ashok K. Singh, S Saha. Betulinic acid as apoptosis
activator: Molecular mechanisms, mathematical modeling and chemical
modifications. Life Sciences, (Elsevier: IF: 3.448), 2018, 209, 24–33. doi:
14.P Mishra, V Raj, AS Bhadauria, Ashok K Singh, A Rai, P Kumar, AK Keshari, A
De, A Samanta, U Kumar, D Kumar, B Maity, S Nath, A Prakash, KM Ansari, S
Saha. 6,7-dimethoxy-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-isoquinoline-3-carboxylic acid attenuates
colon carcinogenesis via blockade of IL-6 mediated signals. Biomedicine &
Pharmacotherapy (Elsevier, IF: 3.743) 2018, 100, 282–295. doi:
15.P Kumar, Ashok K Singh, V Raj, A Rai, AK Keshari, D Kumar, B Maity, A
Prakash, S Maiti, S Saha. Poly (lactic-co-glycolic acid)-loaded nanoparticles of
betulinic acid for improved treatment of hepatic cancer: characterization, in vitro
and in vivo evaluations. International Journal of Nanomedicine (Dove Medical
Press, IF: 4.471), 2018, 2018, 975-990. doi: 10.2147/IJN.S157391.
16.V Raj, A Rai, Ashok K Singh, AK Keshari, PH Trivedi, B Ghosh, U Kumar, D
Kumar, S Saha. Discovery of Novel 2-Amino-5-(Substituted)-1,3,4-Thiadiazole
Derivatives: New Utilities for Colon Cancer Treatment. Anti-cancer agents in
medicinal chemistry (Bentham Science, IF: 2.418) 2018, 18, 719-738,
17.A Rawat, S Chaturvedi, Ashok K Singh, A Guleria, D Dubey, AK Keshari, V Raj,
A Rai, A Prakash, U Kumar, D Kumar, S Saha. Metabolomics approach
discriminates toxicity index of Pyrazinamide and its metabolic products; Pyrazinoic
acid and 5-Hydroxy Pyrazinoic acid. Human & Experimental Toxicology (Sage
Publishing, IF: 2.171) 2018; 37, 373-389, DOI:10.1177/ 0960327117705426.
18.CB Tripathi, N Gupta, P Kumar, Ashok K Singh, M Singh, J Kanoujia, M Arya, S
Jain, SA Saraf, S Saha. ω-3 Fatty Acid synergized Novel Nanoemulsifying System
for Rosuvastatin Delivery: In Vitro and In Vivo Evaluation. AAPS Pharm Sci Tech
(Springer, IF: 2.608), 2017, 19, 1205-1218, DOI10.1208/s12249-017-0933-8.
19.AK Keshari, Ashok K Singh, U Kumar, V Raj, A Rai, P Kumar, D Kumar, B Maity,
S Nath, A Prakash, S Saha. 5H-benzo[h]thiazolo[2,3-b]quinazolines ameliorate
NDEA-induced hepatocellular carcinogenesis in rats through IL-6 down-regulation
along with oxidative and metabolic stress reduction. Drug Design, Development
and Therapy (Dove Press, IF: 3.208), 2017, 11, 2981-2995,
20.A Rai, Ashok K Singh, V Raj, S Saha. 1,4-Benzothiazines- A biologically
attractive scaffold. Mini Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry (Bentham Science,
IF: 2.842) 2017, 18, 42-57, DOI:10.2174/1389557517666170529075556.
21.AK Keshari, Ashok K Singh, V Raj, A Rai, P Trivedi, B Ghosh, U Kumar, A Rawat,
D Kumar, S Saha. p-TSA promoted syntheses of 5H-benzo[h]thiazolo[2,3-
b]quinazoline and indeno[1,2-d]thiazolo[3,2-a]pyrimidine analogs: Molecular
modeling and in-vitro antitumor activity against hepatocellular carcinoma. Drug
Design, Development and Therapy (Dove Press, IF: 3.208) 2017, 11, 1623-
1642, DOI:10.2147/DDDT. S136692.
22.AK Sahdev, V Raj, Ashok K Singh, A Rai, AK Keshari, A De, A Samanta, U
Kumar, A Rawat, D Kumar, S Nath, A Prakash, S Saha. Ameliorative effects of
pyrazinoic acid against oxidative and metabolic stress manifested in rats with
dimethylhydrazine induced colonic carcinoma. Cancer biology & therapy
(Taylor and Francis, IF: 3.373) 2017, 18, 304-313,
23.A Rai, V Raj, MH Aboumanei, Ashok K Singh, AK Keshari, SP Verma, S Saha.
Pharmacophore, 3D-QSAR models and Dynamic Simulation of 1,4-
Benzothiazines for Colorectal Cancer Treatment. Combinatorial chemistry &
high throughput screening (Bentham Science: IF: 1.503) 2017, 20, 658-674,
24.S Chauhan, P Kumar, Ashok K Singh, V Raj, A Rai, AK keshari, A Prakash, S
Saha. Protective Effect of Naringin against Pylorus Ligation-induced Esophagitis
in Male Wistar Rats. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences (IF: 0.762)
2017, 79(2), 250-256.
25.V Raj, MH Aboumanei, A Rai, SP Verma, Ashok K Singh, AK Keshari, S Saha.
Pharmacophore and 3D-QSAR modeling of novel 1,3,4-thiadiazole derivatives:
Specificity towards colorectal cancer. Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal
(Springer, IF: 0.510) Accepted (10 May 2017).
26.P Kumar, A Rawat, AK Keshari, Ashok K Singh, S Maity, A De, A Samanta, S
Saha. Antiproliferative effect of isolated isoquinoline alkaloid from
Mucunapruriens seeds in hepatic carcinoma cells. Natural Product Research
(Taylor and Francis, IF: 1.928) 2016, 30(4), 1-4,
27.PS Kushwaha, V Raj, Ashok K Singh, AK Keshari, SA Saraf, SC Mandal, RK
Yadav, S Saha. Antidiabetic effects of isolated sterols from Ficus racemosa
leaves. RSC Advances (IF: 3.168) 2015, 5, 35230-35237,
Research Papers (In Non-SCI Peer-reviewed Journals)
28.Ashok K Singh, V Raj, A Rai, AK Keshari, S Saha. Indole fused
benzooxazepines: A new structural class of anti-cancer agents. Future Science
OA. (Pubmed and Scopus indexed) 2017, 3(1), FSO168. DOI:10.4155/fsoa-
29.Ashok K Singh, P Kumar, V Raj, A Rai, S Maity, A Rawat, U Kumar, D Kumar, A
Prakash, A Guleria, S Saha. 6,7-dimethoxy-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-isoquinoline-3-
carboxylic acid attenuates hepatocellular carcinoma in rats with NMR based
metabolic perturbations. Future Science OA (Pubmed and Scopus indexed)
2017, 3(3), FSO202, DOI:10.4155/fsoa-2017-0008.
30.Ashok K Singh, V Raj, A Rai, AK Keshari, P Kumar, S Saha. Determination of
5H-benzo[2,3][1,4]oxazepino[5,6-b]indole in rat plasma by RP-HPLC-UV Method.
Application to Pharmacokinetic Studies. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and
Clinical Research (Scopus indexed). (IF: 0.40) 10(12), 2017, 425-430.
31.Ashok K Singh: Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Therapeutic Advances.
International Journal of Science and Research 2015, 4(8), 51-
32. Ashok K Singh, V Chawla, SK Saraf, AK Keshari, Different Chemical, Biological
and Molecular Approaches for Anti-Hyperlipidemic Therapy with Special
Emphasis on Anti-Hyperlipidemic Agents of Natural Origin. Journal of Critical
reviews, 2014, 1, 1-9.
33.RC Ibeh, GC Ikechukwu, SN Ijioma, Ashok Kumar Singh, M Asadi-Samani, CI
Nwankwo, EU Ejiofor, SO Onoja, GS Aloh. Anti-spasmolytic and Anti-diarrheal
Activities of Newbouldia laevis, Cola nitida and Acanthus montanus Extracts on
Gastrointestinal Muscles. Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicology (Scopus
indexed) 2019, 14(1), 1-8.
34.A Rai, V Raj, Ashok K Singh, AK Keshari, U Kumar, D Kumar, S Saha. Design
and synthesis of 1,4-benzothiazine derivatives with promising effects against
colorectal cancer cells. Cogent Chemistry (Taylor and Francis) Cogent
Chemistry 2017, 3, 1303909, doi.org/10.1080/23312009.2017.1303909.
35.V Raj, A Rai, Ashok K Singh, A K Keshari, S Saha, Pharmacokinetics studies of
single orally administered 1,3,4-thiadiazoles, Method development and validation.
International journal of pharmacokinetics (Future Science). 2017, 2(4),
36.A Rai, V Raj, Ashok K Singh, AK Keshari, S Saha. A Method for Determining
1,4-Benzothiazine Derivatives in Rat Plasma by HPLC and its Application to a
Pharmacokinetic Study. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical
Sciences (IF: 0.59), 2017, 9(12), 82-86.
37.S Chaturvedi, Ashok K Singh, AK Keshari, S Maity, S Sarkar, S Saha. Human
Metabolic Enzymes Deficiency: A Genetic Mutation Based Approach. Scientifica
(Hindawi) (Pubmed and Scopus indexed) 2016, 2016(3):1-14., Article ID
38.PS Kushwaha, Ashok K Singh, AK Keshari, S Maity, S Saha. An Updated Review
on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Clinical Trials of Salacia oblonga.
Pharmacognosy Reviews (Scopus indexed) 2016, 10(20), 109-114,
39.PS Kushwaha, Ashok K Singh, AK Keshari, BC Nandy, S Saha. Comparison of
antidiabetic, hypolipidemic and protective effects hydroalcoholic extracts of
leaves, barks and roots of Salacia oblonga in albino Wistar rats. ASIO Journal of
Pharmaceutical & Herbal Medicines Research (Albert Science International
Organization), (Impact Factor: 2.06) 2016, 2(1), 28-33.
40.A Mishra, AK Keshari, Ashok K Singh, S Maity, B Nandy, S Saha. Oxidative
stress-based hepatotoxicity of duloxetine in wistar rats. International Journal of
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (IF: 0.59) 2016, 8(11),
41.RK Yadav, AK Keshari, Ashok K Singh, S Saha: Antidiabetic and hypolipidemic
effect of ficus racemosa petroleum ether extract in streptozotocin induced diabetic
albino rats. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (IF:
0.59) 2015, 7(4), 283-287.
Book Chapters (In SCI Indexed Journals)
1. Ashok K Singh, S Saha. Chapter: Chemistry, therapeutic attributes and
biological activities of Dillenia indica Linn. Book: Environmental Biotechnology:
for sustainable future: (Springer) 2018, ISBN: 978-981-10-7284-0.
2. Ashok K. Singh, AS Bhadauria, P Kumar, H Bera, S Saha, Bioactive and drug-
delivery potentials of polysaccharides and their derivatives, Book: Polysaccharide
Carriers for Drug Delivery: (Elsevier) 2019, ISBN: 978-0-08-102553-6.
3. S Saha, Ashok K Singh, AK Keshari, V Raj, A Rai, S Maity. Chapter: Modern
Extraction Techniques for Drugs and Medicinal Agents. Book: Ingredients
Extraction by Physico-chemical Methods in Food, 1st edited by Alexandru
Grumezescu Alina Maria Holban, 07/2017: (Elsevier), ISBN: 9780128115213.
4. S Saha, Ashok K Singh, AK Keshari, PS Kushwaha, S Maity. Chapter: Emerging
therapeutic targets for diabetes. Book: Bio-Targets and Drug Delivery
Approaches, Boca Raton:(Taylor & Francis), 2017, ISBN: 9781498729994.
1. Ashok K Singh, Sudipta Saha. Indole Fused Pyrido-oxazepine and its
derivatives for the Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Application
Number: 201611016493 (published), Publication date (U/S 11A): 17/11/2017.
2. Ashok K Singh, Sudipta Saha. 5H-benzo[2,3] [1,4]thiazepino[5,6-b]indoles for
the treatment of liver cancer. Application Number: 201711026168 (Published),
Publication Date (U/S 11A): 25/01/2019.
3. AK Keshari, S Saha, Ashok K Singh, V Raj, A Rai. 5H-benzo[h]thiazolo[2,3-
b]quinazolines containing nitrogen bridgehead as an anti-hepatocellular
carcinogenic agent. Ref. No: Application Number: 201611032810 (Granted),
Publication date (U/S 11A): 30/03/2018.
1. “Young Scientist Award” winner by “VDGOOD Professional Association”
based on my research profile in “7th International Scientist Awards on
Engineering, Science and Medicine” held in Coimbatore, India.
2. “Research Excellence Award” winner by the “Institute of Scholars (InSc)”,
registered under Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India, based on my academic
profile and quality of research work.
“Reviewer” (in SCI Indexed Journals)
1. Life Sciences (Elsevier Publication)
2. Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters (Elsevier Publication)
3. Medicinal Chemistry Research (Springer publication)
4. Human and Experimental Toxicology (Sage Publication)
5. Chemical Biology & Drug Design (Wiley Online Library Publication)
“Editorial Board Members” (in Peer-Reviewed Journals)
1. Indo Global Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
2. Organic & Medicinal Chemistry International Journal
3. Acta Scientific Pharmaceutical Sciences
4. Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Therapeutics
Scientific Writing Related Experiences:
• Responsible for Creating, Editing, and Reviewing Scientific Manuscripts.
• Patent search, Patent drafting and Patent analysis etc.
• Manage the writing, editing and reviewing of clinical documents including clinical
study reports (CSRs), clinical data summaries etc.
• Perform literature searches and analyzing them as necessary to obtain
background information for the development of documents.
• Perform quality control (QC) checking and proof reading of abstracts, posters, slide
sets and other scientific resources.
• Write and format manuscripts to meet journal submission requirements and
revision of manuscript till the final acceptance.
• Ensuring timely deliverable of documents with quality as a prime parameter.
• Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures and workflow process.
• Utilization of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in new drug discovery.
• Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10.
• Office: MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Database: SciFinder, ChemSpider, Endnote, Cortellis Competitive Intelligence,
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine learning (ML) in new drug discovery.
• Dictionaries: WHO Drug Dictionary
• Softwares: Chemdraw Ultra (Chemical Communication); Autodoc & Schrödinger
(Molecular docking); Gauss View, ArgusLab & ChemPro3D (QSAR study);
WinNonlin & Pmetrics (PK/PD study); Matlab (Mathematical Modeling).
1. Head of the Department in Sardar Patel College of Pharmacy, Gorakhpur (Duration
8 Aug 2019 to Present)
2. Assistant Professor in Institute of Technology and Management, GIDA, Gorakhpur,
and certified with the teaching experience of approximately 1.5 year (Duration 13 Jan
2018 to 7 July 2019).
Conferences And Workshops
International Seminars / Conferences
1. Presented a research paper entitled ‘Synthesis, Characterization and
Evaluation of different Schiff bases as Antimicrobial agents ‘in “64th
International Pharmaceutical Congress (64th IPC)” held in SRM University
Chennai during 7th- 9th December 2012.
2. Participated in International Pharmaceutical Conference-2015, on
“Nanoformulations and Translational Research: Small Getting Bigger” held in
BBAU (A Central University), Lucknow during Feb 02-03, 2015.
3. Participated in CTDDR-2013, 5th International Symposium on “Drug
Development for Orphan/Neglected Diseases” at CSIR-Central Drug Research
Institute (CDRI), Lucknow from 26th to 28th February 2013.
National Seminars / Conferences
4. Presented a research paper entitled ‘Novel Indole-fused benzooxazepines
(IFBOs) inhibit invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma by targeting IL-6
mediated JAK2/STAT3 oncogenic signals’ in a conference on “National
Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering, Science, Management and
Pharmacy, in Institute of Technology and Management, GIDA, Gorakhpur.
5. Presented a review paper entitled ‘India as source of plants to combat liver
cancer for wellness/medical tourism” in a Conference on “Tourists and Green
Spaces: Healthier lifestyle approaches from nature” at BBAU (A Central
University), Lucknow on July 15th & 16th, 2017.
6. Presented a research paper entitled ‘Synthesis and Evaluation of Some Novel
N-piperazinoacetyl Substituted 2,6-Diarylpiperidin-4-diones as Analgesic
and Antipyretic Agents’ in “National Symposium on ADR Monitoring and
Pharmacovigilance” at ALT Centre, Rajnagar, Ghaziabad on February 9th and
7. Participated in “Golden Jubilee Conference of Indian Hospital Pharmacists
Association (IHPA)” organized by IHPA in association with Babasaheb Bhimrao
Ambedkar Central University, Lucknow at BBAU, Lucknow on March 1st& 2nd,2014.
8. Participated in “7th RSC-CRSI Symposium in Chemistry” organized by
Department of Chemistry, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi on January 31,
9. Participated in “15th CRSI National Symposium in chemistry” organized by
Department of Chemistry, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi during 1st-3rd February 2013.
10. Participated in the “National Seminar on Digital Health Management”
organized by Azad Institute of Pharmacy and Research, Lucknow, U.P. on 14th
11. Participated in “National Conference on Evolution of Pharmacy Profession
and its Contribution in the National Health Care”, organized by College of
pharmacy, S R Group of Institution, Jhansi, U.P., on 20th October 2012
Training and Workshops
12. “15th Indo-US Flow Cytometry Workshop- Application of Flow Cytometry in
Biomedical Research” from 29th to 31st Oct. 2014 at BBAU, A Central University,
13. Entrepreneurial ship Training on “Essential Oil Processing Technologies-
2013” at Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plant (CIMAP), Lucknow.
14. “Application on the Direct Analysis in Real Time (DART) Mass Spectrometry
Technique” from 24th to 25th September 2013 at SAIF, CSIR-CDRI, Lucknow.
15. “Recent Trends in Structural Biology and Drug Designing” from 24-26 oct.,
2013 held at Biotech Park, Lucknow.
16. Workshop on “Climate Change” conducted by Indian Youth Climate Network in
association with Dr. K. N. Modi Foundation held on 21st April 2010.
Online Certification Courses and Awards
1. “Certificate of Excellence” from Researcher Academy “Elsevier” on every
module within “Certified Peer Reviewer Course” on Tuesday 28 April, 2020.
2. “Certificate of Excellence” from Researcher Academy “Elsevier” on every
module within “Book writing” on Tuesday April 28, 2020.
3. “Certificate of Excellence” from Researcher Academy “Elsevier” on every
module within “Research data management” on Tuesday 28 April, 2020.
4. “Certificate of Excellence” from Researcher Academy “Elsevier” on every
module within “Research collaborations” on Tuesday April 28, 2020.
5. “Certificate of Excellence” from Researcher Academy “Elsevier” on every
module within “Social impact” on Tuesday 28 April, 2020.
6. “Certificate of Completion” on “Artificial Intelligence & Drug Discovery”
organized by Shri Vithal Education & Research Institute’s College of Pharmacy,
Pandharpur, Maharashtra, India on April 20, 2020.
7. “Record of Achievement” on “Emerging respiratory viruses, including COVID-
19: methods for detection, prevention, response and control” organized by “World Health Organization” (WHO) on April 11, 2020.
8. “Confirmation of Participation’’ on “Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) for
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)” organized by “World Health Organization”
(WHO) on April 11, 2020.
9. “Confirmation of Participation” and “Quiz Winner” on “COVID-19: Introduction
and Safety Measures’ conducted by Pharmaceutical Education Society from
April 16, 2020 to April 20, 2020.
10.“Successful completion” and “Quiz Winner” on “Quiz Corona-An
Awareness” conducted by MIT School of Engineering, Pune, Granted on
Faculty Development Program (FDP)
1. Attended Eight-day Faculty Development Program on ‘Universal Human Values
and Professional Ethics’ conducted by value education cell, AKTU Lucknow from
29 Nov to 6 Dec 2018.